Pokerbros HUD scaling down when mutiple tables open

Default Pokerbros HUD scaling down when mutiple tables open

Hi,

Another problem with Pokerbros on HM3 seems to be that when we open more than one table, and the pokerbros client creates the panel at the top with your different tables, the HUD then scales down, so the stats become smaller, is there a way to change this?

Thanks

We do not provide tech support for sites/apps that require hand grabbers/converters from 3rd party and I have never played that site. The only thing I can suggest is to try editing your HM3 HUD Vector Scaling settings, Windows DPI Scaling settings, and/or the HM3 HUD font settings.

You can try toggling the HUD - HUD Options - General Settings - Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option and/or try changing your Windows DPI Scaling.

You can also try to edit the font size in the HUD - HUD Editor... menu for each HUD/Stat in the Item Properties section. You can Ctrl+A or Shift+Click to select multiple/all stats before making the item property edits. HUD - HUD Editor - Ctrl + Left-Click multiple stats in the 'Group Items' list then make your edits to the item Properties - various fields that you want to edit for multiple stats at the same time. You can also select the 'Font' Item Property to select it then click Ctrl+C and go to the other Stat(s) and select their 'Font' then click Ctrl+V.

If none of that helps pease contact their support directly - help@elitehud.com

Thanks Fozzy... you gave a lot of options there, I just needed the vector scaling turned off.

Thanks for letting me know which step helped you.