Delay with HUD appearing on Pokerbros
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Delay with HUD appearing on Pokerbros

Hi,

With HM2 when I opened a new table on Pokerbros the HUD would pop-up almost immediately, maybe in 1 or 2 seconds. With HM3 it needs a whole hand to complete first it seems. Is there any way to improve this? This is quite a significant compromise since hands are played quite slowly on pokerbros.

Thanks

I assume that is the intended behavior but can't say for sure as Holdem Manager is not responsible for the functionality and support of tools provided by a 3rd party. Please contact their support directly - help@elitehud.com

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I assume that is the intended behavior but can't say for sure as Holdem Manager is not responsible for the functionality and support of tools provided by a 3rd party. Please contact their support directly - help@elitehud.com
    With HM2 the HUD would pop up within 1-2 seconds after opening a table no matter what stage of the hand it is at. I have just confirmed that with HM3, it is required to have the table open from the start of a hand to the end of a hand before the HUD pops-up. So this means most of the time it takes over a minute before the HUD pops up with HM3. I will send this exact message to eliteHUD as well to clarify.

I checked something else, if I have a table open with the HUD displayed and "Stop HUD" on HM3, and start again, it ALWAYS has to witness a FULL hand to complete before the HUD returns, which is a significant compromise from HM2 and clearly cannot be the desired functionality.

I've also noticed now, it says PokerMaster has been detected, when I have Pokerbros open.

https://gyazo.com/dfe91713db46de5ca9b409902cf7830f
    Last edited by Sageypoo; 08-21-2022 at 12:36 PM.

For some reason I couldn't edit my previous post...

But I just got this response from EliteHUD:

"I consulted with colleagues, in the case of HM2 the converter saves a fake hand at the moment the table opens
    (the table participants and minimum actions are listed in the hand - everyone posted 0.1 ante and folded).
    HM2 reads the hand, shows hud.
    In the case of HM3/PT4, the fake hand will not be processed, so this only applies to HM2."

According to them they say it requires changes with HM3 for it to work as it does with HM2.
    Last edited by Sageypoo; 08-21-2022 at 02:32 PM.

I set up a ticket for the developers to review if it might be possible in the future. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-6831 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 09-18-2022 at 07:59 AM.

Excellent, thank you.

Is there any timeline on this, because the lack of this instant HUD appearance is devestating to how I work, I'm better off reverting back to HM2 and clunking on my own without support.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageypoo View Post
    Is there any timeline on this, because the lack of this instant HUD appearance is devestating to how I work, I'm better off reverting back to HM2 and clunking on my own without support.
    No, I do not have an estimate for if, or when, this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

I would not hold my breath waiting for this feature. You are currently the only one asking for this so far. Our QA/Testing Manager doesn't think it will be possible in HM3 like it was in HM2 for technical reasons, but he had me write it up for the developers to review when they are looking for new feature requests to work on.

Alright fair enough then, I guess I will just live with it consdiering you have created a good product here overall and I am happy to support HM.

Hi fozzy,

Recently with the way Pokerbros automatically closes tables if you are not seated after a few seconds which I explained in this thread https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=545014 and combined with the issue I have layed out in this thread here, I am having extreme handicap using HM3 at all to play here.

I've been adjusting to HM3 for the last month and a bit and am fairly happy, I still find HM2 to have run a lot smoother. However issue is definitely one that I would want to be fixed, if anything. Is there any way you can make this happen?