Exporting hands to a spreadsheet

Default Exporting hands to a spreadsheet

I am trying to extract some hand level data to a spreadsheet. I can save a report as a csv and open it in excel but there does not seem to be a way to export the bottom section with the hand level data?

An alternative way to achieve what I want would be to create a report which has individual hands as rows. For example I can take the report by session or by hand that has many rows and then use filters until each row only consists of one hand. This is fiddly and time consuming and I may be better off just typing in the data. Is there a way to create a report where I am specifying the row variable(s) as well as the column variables?

Quote Originally Posted by Epicfail View Post
    I am trying to extract some hand level data to a spreadsheet. I can save a report as a csv and open it in excel but there does not seem to be a way to export the bottom section with the hand level data?
    Unfortunately, this is not possible currently. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4395 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Epicfail View Post
    An alternative way to achieve what I want would be to create a report which has individual hands as rows. For example I can take the report by session or by hand that has many rows and then use filters until each row only consists of one hand. This is fiddly and time consuming and I may be better off just typing in the data. Is there a way to create a report where I am specifying the row variable(s) as well as the column variables?
    It is not possible to create any sort of custom report in HM3 and we have no plans for adding custom reports to HM3. You might be able to get some of the data you want from the SQLite Database Browser but I am not sure how that might be done. We do not provide tech support for using the database browser as it is very easy to damage a database if you do not know what you are doing. Please make sure you do your research and make sure you know what you are doing, and have backup copies of the database, before attempting to use the database browser to export or edit any data.