Help setting up Pokerbros with EliteHUD

Default Help setting up Pokerbros with EliteHUD

Hi there,

I just started with HM3 and am looking to get setup on Pokerbros. I have this issue and have confirmed that the hands are being saved to this folder location but the HUD is not coming up.

https://gyazo.com/8f3cdba257201e82580c1b7dba406085

Any ideas?

I also noticed this notification now:

https://gyazo.com/05a53eb93e24815a47f1a073621d9084

Not sure why since I only opened PLO4 tables?

Could you see the hands in the reports if you tried searching for that player's name in the HM3 database? Were there any errors in the HM3 - Tools - 'Import History...' or Import Details...' menu?

Holdem Manager is not responsible for the functionality and support of tools provided by a 3rd party. Please contact their support directly - help@elitehud.com

If they can't help you solve the issues, and they believe the problem is on the HM3 side of things, then we need you to send us your hand history files, logs and screenshots from a session as instructed at the end of this HUD Troubleshooting Guide.

Hi,

Thanks yes, I just checked and I can see the hands in the report section.

There were also some errors, but they seem to be from when I imported my hands from my previous database.

HM3 db errors.png

But why in HM3 under site setup is it showing a problem with pokerbros import, as shown in my OP?

I have also reached out to EliteHUD to see if they know watsup.

What are the game type for the hands that are errors?

If the rest of the hands are importing, there's no issue. That just is a notification that there could be an error with the hand history folder, and if everything works right, it can be ignored.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Ensure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Sageypoo View Post
    Hi, ....

But why in HM3 under site setup is it showing a problem with pokerbros import, as shown in my OP?

I have also reached out to EliteHUD to see if they know watsup.
    What version of HM3 do you have installed? We have a bug where those site settings icons are not updating properly to green check mark even if hands have imported. We have a partial fix in a new internal beta I can link below but it is still a bit buggy and not turning the warnings green for all sites yet. If the warning is there but you can see hands have been imported recently for live play then you can ignore that false warning.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest internal pre-release beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.24.8447
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

I am still not getting HUD up on Pokerbros and it looks like the hands are actually not importing.

If I want to see current session hands do I select "live play"?

https://gyazo.com/f700039df7714e79f3ec8908e62687a9

Edit: I found the problem: There was a drop down selection on EliteHUD for HM2/HM3, had HM2 selected. Now with HM3 it's all working.

Now to get this HUD setup nicely...
    Last edited by Sageypoo; 08-19-2022 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageypoo View Post
    I am still not getting HUD up on Pokerbros and it looks like the hands are actually not importing.

If I want to see current session hands do I select "live play"?

https://gyazo.com/f700039df7714e79f3ec8908e62687a9

Edit: I found the problem: There was a drop down selection on EliteHUD for HM2/HM3, had HM2 selected. Now with HM3 it's all working.

Now to get this HUD setup nicely...
    Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.