Open Hand History Format (OHH)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    10

    Default Open Hand History Format (OHH)

    I would like this thread to establish dialog with those users who are utilizing the Open Hand History (.OHH) format.

    My first question to the forum, ... Who here is currently interested in the Open Hand History (.OHH) format?

    My second question is, does anyone know if Holdem Manager Supports the OHH Tournament Summary?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    You're out! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,898

    Default

    What is the site? Is this through a converter? What is the converter?

  3. #3
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    32,861

    Default

    Our OHH documentation site is here - https://hh-specs.handhistory.org/

    OHH is the Open Hand History format, and OTS is the Open Tournament Summary format that we developed for sites that didn't write summary files in the past like Winning Poker Network started doing recently.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    fozzy71, Thanks for responding. I have successfully implemented OHH for cash game, with just a few errors that deal with dead small blinds and straddling when heads-up, which there does not seem to be an external fix, so I will elevate the issue to "bugs" and post the "bugs" in the proper thread.

    However, I have not been able to get .OTS to work. When I attempted to import an .OTS file it not only did not import (gave error), it also turned all my cash game hands into tournament hands (though it kept them also as cash games... so not a huge issue... unless if I delete them... it deletes both!!! That would be an issue.)

    Anyway, is there any support/help/examples on using .OTS? I am working blind except for the standard mentioned on the https://ts-specs.handhistory.org/ site

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    What is the site? Is this through a converter? What is the converter?
    There is no specific site, it is an open standard. I am utilizing it for PokerNow.club, to convert the hands so they can be imported into HM3. This has been very successful for cash games. I am now working on the converter (from PokerNow.club to OHH) for tournaments... which requires a tournament summary file (.OTS). I have not been able to get that to work.

    -StochasticHuman

  6. #6
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    32,861

    Default

    Send us some samples of the problem files in a support ticket with a detailed description of the issues and a link to this thread in a support ticket and we can have our QA guys test and review the files to discuss with our developers.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Stochastic Human: were you able to get this to work? I want to use HM3 with pokernow.club as well but dont have the depth to know how to do it. You seem to...

    THanks

    Quote Originally Posted by StochasticHuman View Post
    There is no specific site, it is an open standard. I am utilizing it for PokerNow.club, to convert the hands so they can be imported into HM3. This has been very successful for cash games. I am now working on the converter (from PokerNow.club to OHH) for tournaments... which requires a tournament summary file (.OTS). I have not been able to get that to work.

    -StochasticHuman

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    10

    Default

    bigdaddyo811, I'm back on the project of OHH and PokerNow. PokerNow has adopted OHH, but I think you need to be a plus member.

  9. #9
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    32,861

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StochasticHuman View Post
    bigdaddyo811, I'm back on the project of OHH and PokerNow. PokerNow has adopted OHH, but I think you need to be a plus member.
    You may want to hold off on that as we are actively working on adding native support for PokerNow.club and initial support is 'Awaiting Check-in' until after our recent beta version 3.1.34.9901 has been in live beta testing with customers for a little bit to be sure that it doesn't contain any major new bugs before we set that version as our next 'stable' version 3.1.35.0 and begin check-ins for the next beta version.

    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-HMT-7139 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2022
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    10

    Default PokerTracker & HoldemManager ?

    Will the native support be available for both PokerTracker and Holdem Manager? Or will Holdem Manager ever be available for the MacOS?

    Mark

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You may want to hold off on that as we are actively working on adding native support for PokerNow.club and initial support is 'Awaiting Check-in' until after our recent beta version 3.1.34.9901 has been in live beta testing with customers for a little bit to be sure that it doesn't contain any major new bugs before we set that version as our next 'stable' version 3.1.35.0 and begin check-ins for the next beta version.

    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-HMT-7139 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Similar Threads

  1. Hand history export in 2p2 format from hand view
    By Obi-Wahn in forum Manager General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2009, 02:32 PM
  2. Key format different than HM software key format
    By Kevin86 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 12:58 PM
  3. put history of my hand to the web site (2+2 format)
    By linkus in forum Manager General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 06:28 PM
  4. 2+2 hand history format
    By SkoKE in forum Manager General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-27-2008, 12:10 PM
  5. How do I convert hand history files to the 2+2 format?
    By VarianceLab in forum Manager General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 03:22 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •