Replayer not loading all selected hands...

Default Replayer not loading all selected hands...

The Replayer does not load all the selected hands...

Sometimes it loads 10 hands... other times 50ish hands... Then I get a message on bottom, "loading ... (10/188)" or "loading ... (50/233)". This message does not going away and the hands never load.

The hands that do not load are capable of loading, as I can select them individually and load them. (see image). Anyone else have this issue?

Screenshot 2022-08-06 221829.jpg

This is most likely caused by your Intel graphics drivers but I can't be sure without seeing your log files.
    - Please try to update your graphics driver.
    - If you have multiple graphics cards you can also try switching to your alternate graphics card using these steps.
    - If you continue to have problems: The only way to resolve this issue is to disable Hardware acceleration in the registry editor as instructed in this thread.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Default Initially worked.. then issue returened

When I turned off graphic acceleration, the issue seemed to be resolved. However, after a few days the issued returned. I checked the graphics acceleration, and it was still disabled. The graphics driver is updated. Thanks for the input, it seems it may be related to graphics card, as suspected, but a full solution has not yet been discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by StochasticHuman View Post
    When I turned off graphic acceleration, the issue seemed to be resolved. However, after a few days the issued returned. I checked the graphics acceleration, and it was still disabled. The graphics driver is updated. Thanks for the input, it seems it may be related to graphics card, as suspected, but a full solution has not yet been discovered.
    Please send us your logs the next time it happens as instructed above for us to review and perhaps we can make some other suggestions.