HM3 Replayer seating issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The developers are working on all new replayer code that resolves this issue, and other unrelated replayer issues for other sites, but I am not sure when we will be exposing the new replayer code to the customers. It is still being tested internally but it is definitely not ready for public use as it still has some debug tools enabled that customers wouldn't want to have to see or deal with.

Ah, ok. Cheers for the update. Much appreciated.

Hello, I still have this problem. It is really hard to analyse hands this way. It has been more than a year. Are the developers still actively working on it?

I have issues with hands on Ipoker. I filtered for hero position on CO but mostly I am in the small blind. The button image is never in the right spot.

Quote Originally Posted by AukeM View Post
    Hello, I still have this problem. It is really hard to analyse hands this way. It has been more than a year. Are the developers still actively working on it?

I have issues with hands on Ipoker. I filtered for hero position on CO but mostly I am in the small blind. The button image is never in the right spot.
    We released the new btea version of our replayer back with version 3.1.31.0 on July 14, 2023 and just released some more replayer bug fixes in our latest beta as well.
    - "New beta version of replayer that can be enabled in Tools - Settings - Replayer settings. Includes new features: Lifetime hero HUD stats, improved run it two times support, new card decks, improved error handling and more"

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version 3.1.33.9284 of HM3 from this link if you have not updated yet - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta
    - Restart HM3 and open the HM3 - Tools - Settings... - 'Replayer Settings' menu and toggle on the 'Use new replayer (BETA)' option then click 'OK' and then 'Yes' when prompted to restart HM3.

If you are still experiencing issues, please let me know which specific sites or games you are having trouble with in the Replayer.

Please enable the Tools - Settings - Feature Logging - [x] 'Replayer' and [x] 'Parsing' - OK.

Please reproduce the issue and screenshot the replayer/HM3 then send the requested logs, screenshots, and original hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...shooting-guide

Also, please send us the 2 exported versions of the hand as described below, in addition to the complete original hand history file from the C:\HM3Archive as instructed in the link above.

- Please find one of the specific problem hands in one of the HM3 'Reports' that does not replay properly.
    - Right-click - 'Export' the hand to a file on your \Desktop.
    - Right-click - 'Export (.ohh)' to another file on your \Desktop.
    - Please Zip* and attach those hands for us to test with.

*When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 12-16-2023 at 08:59 AM.