HM3 does not read the new pokerstars hand history format

Exclamation HM3 does not read the new pokerstars hand history format

Hello, I am writing to inform you that after yesterday's update of the pokerstars.it client, your software does not read the new hand history format and consequently the hud does not open on the tables. I consulted many of my friends in the community and they have all encountered the same problem since yesterday. When will you be able to fix the error and insert the new hand history format so that you can use the HUD on pokerstars again?

Exclamation HELP with HUD on pokerstars

Hello, I am writing to inform you that after yesterday's update of the pokerstars.it client, your software does not read the new hand history format and consequently the hud does not open on the tables. I consulted many of my friends in the community and they have all encountered the same problem since yesterday. When will you be able to fix the error and insert the new hand history format so that you can use the HUD on pokerstars again?

I wrote up an internal bug report for our developers as "IMP-863: PokerStars.it update 12Dec2023 is causing 'Unrecognized game type' import errors"

Unfortunately, I don't know how long a fix and our next public beta will take, but hopefully, they will try and rush it. While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options