Upgrading from hem3 NLH to PLO license --prompting a separate yearly maintenance fee?

Default Upgrading from hem3 NLH to PLO license --prompting a separate yearly maintenance fee?

I just recently purchased hem3 full NLH version.. during the buying process I was made aware that I need to pay a yearly maintenance fee.. i forgot I actually needed the full plo version as well.. now when I'm trying to upgrade to include the PLO version, it's again making me aware that I need to pay a yearly maintenance fee.. Is this a separate fee or am I going to be paying the same fee twice yearly because I didn't do the full upgrade the first time around? Seems a little bit unclear to me..

Appreciate a response!

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bLX3 View Post
    I just recently purchased hem3 full NLH version.. during the buying process I was made aware that I need to pay a yearly maintenance fee.. i forgot I actually needed the full plo version as well.. now when I'm trying to upgrade to include the PLO version, it's again making me aware that I need to pay a yearly maintenance fee.. Is this a separate fee or am I going to be paying the same fee twice yearly because I didn't do the full upgrade the first time around? Seems a little bit unclear to me..

Appreciate a response!

Thanks.
    You will be refunded for the remaining time of your $49.99 NLH All Stakes Support & Maintenance (S/M) subscription. After you upgrade you will have a more expensive license with a more costly annual Support & Maintenance (S/M) subscription fee. Your new annual S/M fee for the Combo All Stakes subscription when it expires in a year will be $79.99 if you want the same Holdem + Omaha All Stakes access again, instead of the $49.99 it would have been for just the NLH All Stakes version annual S/M renewal.