vs Opponent Tab Seems Off

Post vs Opponent Tab Seems Off

Just started a new DB to check why it was so off previously.

Filtered for 0.50/1.00 to remove confusion.

Overall Winnings Tab at 0.50/1.00: -$43.21 @ 666 hands

vs Opponent Tab at 0.50/1.00:
    net won game/net won BB total: -7.80
    net won total: +888.80
    total hands = total wins + total losses = 476

Am I missing something? Rake?

I am not really sure what you are asking here without seeing some screenshots of the view/issues, and the original hand history files themselves for testing. Are you talking about the Opponent Comparison view, the Vs Player report, or the Vs Player filter?

Which version of HM3 do you have installed? If you do not have beta 3.1.24.8349 installed yet please update to that version then try importing the hands to another new database.

If you continue to have problems: Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Sorry, it's the Vs Player Report, in the reports tab.
    I thought the totals of net won in the "overall report" should match the net won in the vs players report (it sums in up at the bottom of the column).
    Like the total amount won vs all players (summed up) should equal my total net won right?
    Im using HM3, up to date.
    Last edited by holdemholdem; 07-25-2022 at 09:02 AM.

The Vs Player report only shows hands where you won/lost something vs a player which is why you have 666 hands in the overall report and fewer in the vs player report. If you look at a specific player on the Vs Player report, then filter Vs that Player in the Overall report, their net won should match as shown in this example:

2022-07-26_09h25_43.png

2022-07-26_09h25_09.png

Quote Originally Posted by holdemholdem View Post
    Sorry, it's the Vs Player Report, in the reports tab.....
    The 'Net Won Game' in the upper part of the report will show you how much you won/lost from each player specifically. The 'Net Won' in the upper grid and hand grid below the report shows money won/lost in hands played with that selected player in total, not from just that player like the 'Net Won Game' in the upper portion of the report.

If you still have questions please send us the screenshots and hand history files as instructed in the link at the end of my previous reply so I can forward them to be reviewed by a tester.

Okay thank you very much for the example.

I understand why the hand totals would be different.

After reviewing a few hands vs a player, the net won column (in vs player report) is calculating the net won vs all players in the hand, like a typical net won stat, even though hovering it says net won vs player.

The "net won game" seems to be a lot more accurate, but it still does not match my overall net winnings, and I only tested a small sample,

Shouldnt net won game total = my overall winnings? If I win 5 from x and 5 from y (net game), i should have 10 total (net won game) as well as 10 in (overall tab). I also don't think its accounting for rake, but even that factored in the math is still off, but its probably something to do with rake and number of opponents etc idk...

If you need I can submit files, just want to make sure I'm not making a logical error first.

Quote Originally Posted by holdemholdem View Post
    Okay thank you very much for the example.

I understand why the hand totals would be different.

After reviewing a few hands vs a player, the net won column (in vs player report) is calculating the net won vs all players in the hand, like a typical net won stat, even though hovering it says net won vs player.

The "net won game" seems to be a lot more accurate, but it still does not match my overall net winnings, and I only tested a small sample,

Shouldnt net won game total = my overall winnings? If I win 5 from x and 5 from y (net game), i should have 10 total (net won game) as well as 10 in (overall tab). I also don't think its accounting for rake, but even that factored in the math is still off, but its probably something to do with rake and number of opponents etc idk...

If you need I can submit files, just want to make sure I'm not making a logical error first.
    I do not know the answer to that question. Please send us the hands for testing, with screenshots/details of your questions and possible errors, with a link to this thread, as I requested in the previous posts so that I can forward your hands/questions to one of our testers so they can answer your questions.