ICM EV vs player at showdown

Default ICM EV vs player at showdown

Hello,

Is there a way to check the ICM EV for the hands I played against a specific player and went to showdown?

Thanks

You can open the 'Vs Player' report, filter by 'SawShowdown=true' then review each player to see the 'ICM EV Diff'.

2022-07-17_09h25_05.png

Hi. This way I got all the hands I was allin when my opponent was on the table(against anyone). I want to see only the hands when I was allin against him.

To do that you would need to first select the specific player you want to review as the active player, filter for AllInOnTurnOrEarlier=True and then add a custom 'Tag' to those hands that you can then add to your filter in the Vs Player report. Here is a video example of me doing that in my old play money database for a player that had 2 all-ins: 1 against me, and 1 against another player by chance.

I don't know if I understand: is that manually tag for every hand? I am talking about thousands of hands.

Quote Originally Posted by tomyta View Post
    I don't know if I understand: is that manually tag for every hand? I am talking about thousands of hands.
    You can select multiple hands before you tag them, just like I did by selecting both filtered hands. In that video I left-clicked one of the 2 filtered hands, then clicked 'Ctrl + A' to select 'All' (i.e. both) the hands then I right-clicked a hand to open the Tag menu. You can also Ctrl + Left-Click to select them one by one, or select the top hand with the left mouse button, hold down the Shift key, then scroll down to the bottom of the hands view grid and and left-click the last hand to select the entire range of hands before you tag them.

I was asking if there is a way to find all the all-in's vs a player automatically(using reports and filters), not manually tagging every hand. Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.
    Last edited by tomyta; 02-07-2023 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomyta View Post
    I was asking if there is a way to find all the all-in's vs a player automatically(using reports and filters), not manually tagging every hand. Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.
    What I explained above, and showed in the video I linked, was the only way I could think to do it.

I asked our QA/Testing Manager if he had any other ideas and he had this to say:

- Maybe something like this should get you mostly all-in hands, assuming both are playing with 90+ bb?

Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 21.57.26.png

- you can combine it with allin filter
    - but yeah what you said