Note Caddy Ultimate packs

Default Note Caddy Ultimate packs

I have a couple of questions regarding the packages:

1. I have both NCE Ultimate cash and NoteCaddy Edge No Limit Holdem ultimate . What is the difference between them?
    2. In a PDF in the NoteCaddy Coaching Pack files there are a PDF called HUDs Explained where there are three HUDs (EDGE, EDGE LITE and EDGE-Mini-2panel) explained. None of those three HUDs gets downloaded when installing the packages. I can see the three popupfiles (XML documents) in the NCPF-folder but none of the three HUDs. Is it supposed to be like that?
    3. I can install three HUDs that are named CASH but in the editor all NoteCaddy notes attached to them are Badges. Aren't there any other Notecaddy stats/notes in the HUD? Do I have to personalize the HUD in regards to NoteCaddy stats/notes?

Super Moderator

Hello,

Lets go one by one on all your questions.

1- The ultimate version of the packages is the more up to date version of the NCE pack that Notecaddy maintains and supports at the moment. Read through the "Ultimate Release Notes 7.30.14.pdf" to understand what changed from the Essentials package.

2- It should download the HUDs as well as the popups needed to those HUDs to that same folder. All the bits should be there in that folder but the definitions that get installed directly to their folder.

Try restarting HM3 after fininshing installing a package. If you donīt find those HUDs most likely something went wrong when installing the package.
    - Uninstall it by unticking it from the "Manage your ultimate packs" list and tick it again. At the end of the install, when itīs importing the HUDs, click overwrite all when asked and very important. Make sure to allow time for it to go through the import of the HUDs. Donīt close or cancel the install if it seems stuck. Be patient please, let me know if it takes a long time to do so. It will go through and finish the install!
    - In the end of the install of pack, restart HM3 and check in the folder if the files are there.
    - Repeat if needed, those HUD files need to be downloaded to that folder. Again, let me know if it comes to this. It shouldnīt.

3- Not at all. The HUDs are very complete out of the package and ready to use. Play a bit with the 3 different HUDs on the replayer and check what makes more sense for you to use. After that you can still do some small edits to your personal taste. I picked the most complete one and divided it into 2 panels, added turn stats for my MTT one in example. Base is the NCE MTT HUD.

You might have been looking in the HUD editor at a table group of one of the HUDs that is only badges as I understand it. In the top left side you can switch between the different table groups. Some HUDs may contain many tables groups (panels), ones with badges other with stats or all together.

I hope this answers your questions. Let me know if you still need help.

Best wishes,

jahrumble