HM3 Player Tags

Thread: HM3 Player Tags

Default HM3 Player Tags

Hi! There was an opportunity in HM2, that I could add to HUD NC.PlayerTags, which allows to add tags to player at the table. It looked like this, I added this stat 03-07-2022 18-03-33.jpg to the HUD (in the HUD settings) and its added this symbol 03-07-2022 17-50-26.jpg to the HUD at the table. And then I could just click on it during the game, and choose from the pop-up window the tag. 03-07-2022 17-50-35.jpg

Is there any similar option in HM3, which I can add to my HUD? And can you give me an instruction how to do it?

If you have an NC license for your HM3 you can also add that to your HUD in the HM3 HUD Editor.

2022-07-04_09h42_08.png

Great! Can you also tell me, where can I find the folder with the badges on the harddrive?

Quote Originally Posted by YuViStorm View Post
    Great! Can you also tell me, where can I find the folder with the badges on the harddrive?
    I have no idea as I don't use or do support for NC so I will move this thread to the NC forum and hopefully Jahrumble can answer that question for you.

Ok, thanks! waiting for an answer!

Super Moderator

Hello,

Let me split what you are asking in two.

- To have a HUD with the outside border coloured to player type: Click the notes icon on the top left of the HUD while playing and select the colour that makes sense to that player type.

- The NC.playertag is used mostly by pokerstars users to add the badges manually since pokerstars does not allow for badges to work automatic. It is the same behaviour as HM2 using it. Just select the icon you want to add from the list.

To add it to a HUD: Go to HUD editor, select the HUD to edit, click the + sign to add statistic. On the Choose statistic tab, type in the search "playertags". Add the NC.playertags to your HUD.

The badges files are located here: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy\NoteCaddyBadges

Let me know if this helps,

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Thank you very much! Thats all I needed!