Udpate PS - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Udpate PS

Quote Originally Posted by pechcore View Post
    still no update ?
    I posted this in a few of the other threads about this topic. We do not have a public beta yet with a fix for this but we have an internal pre-release beta we can share from the link below that should get the HUD working on those tables with the 'Poker Time Left' text on them.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest internal pre-release beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...on=3.1.24.8323
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

working great!! thanks you

I was using the previous version and I was reluctant to install this version, finally yesterday after studying my session I updated it but today it does not load the hud in PS, the hands I played today are saved in HM3 but the hud did not appear in the PS tables. Any solution please?

Solved, with the update the administrator permission was reset, once activated it was executed correctly again.