HM3 crashing and shutting down while playing on pokerstars

Default HM3 crashing and shutting down while playing on pokerstars

Hi since the last stable update I am experiencing constant crashes of HM3 while playing on pokerstars. I have to reload the program. The crashes are random sometimes I go for a few hours without one and I might have 2 or 3 in an hour. Below is the windows event log error:

Faulting application name: HoldemManager.Server.exe, version: 3.1.23.0, time stamp: 0x624df1a0
    Faulting module name: 888PokerSnap64.mvs, version: 1.10.37.0, time stamp: 0x61f046e1
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x00000000001d263d
    Faulting process ID: 0x1508
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d87879e6015803
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\HoldemManager.Server.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3\888PokerSnap64.mvs
    Report ID: 80dc6e59-0c5c-463b-9425-9c1a431f3ee0
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

and also this:

Faulting application name: xcw.exe, version: 2.1.0.0, time stamp: 0x629508cd
    Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x870737d5
    Faulting process ID: 0x2b74
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d8786fa7c27334
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.UK\xc\xcw.exe
    Faulting module path: unknown
    Report ID: 5c57de69-04ed-4b99-8362-4d6ccf8ae686
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

The main error I get is the first one.

I have completely uninstalled HM3 using revo uninstaller and reinstalled but the issue persists. I have also updated to the latest beta update and I still get the issue

- Try to disable the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings... - Pacific/888 - Optional Settings [ ] 'Enable fast poker HUD support' option then click 'OK' to save the changes.
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 250MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Thank you for the reply,

This morning after I posted I was scratching my head because I was having constant crashes every few minutes. I ended up after reading the error was something to do with 888 poker, I completely removed 888 from the site settings. At the moment (touch wood) It seems to have fixed the issue. I'm not sure why I was having the crashes because I was playing on pokerstars. I have updated to the latest beta as you suggested. Hopefully all will be ok now Many thanks for your reply its appreciated.

Best regards

Thanks for the feedback. I am not sure why that is happening but we have had a few similar reports recently and disabling the fast poker support typically solves it.