Opponent's list never loads - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I replied to your ticket.
    Your answer was a total cop out and I think you know it. I was talking about the "opponent's list" which is just a list of nicknames and it takes 0 ram space. This is the fully loaded list with heavy filters going on. Couldn't load the fully unfiltered list due to it taking 5 hours to load and even this one took like half an hour. Unfortunately it doesn't show the total hand count because even that part of the software is bugged but it's definitely going to be a couple dozen million hands.
    https://i.gyazo.com/c8994c5d25fd00ff...753d8e7529.png

now without any opponent's list opened at all whatsoever
    https://i.gyazo.com/8f96d22966144114...80ac04add1.png

It actually took up more space to not open up any list LOL so yeah the list takes no ram whatsoever. This software is broken. It takes 5 hours to load a list of nicknames on a high end computer and you actually told me I have too little ram.
    Last edited by wtfpwnage; 06-04-2022 at 07:46 PM.

The Opponents List rows totals issue is written up for the developers to address.

HMT-4991: Opponents List view totals row not updating with filters

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4991 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The Opponent's List has to filter/scan through 404 GB of mined hands each time that loads or you change a filter. It might not be using more RAM to load that view but it has to scan the entire database before it can load/filter that view. HM3 typically takes about 6 GB per 1 million hands, so your 404 GB database is approximately 67 million hands total that HM3 has to scan (even though your Stars hero only has 863,146 hands) before it can load that view.

Please try creating a new database and import only your own played hands from C:\HM3Archive and C:\HM2Archive and see how the new smaller database without mined hands performs. If the new smaller database performs better than you know the cause was a result of the enormous database size.

Note: As datamining is against the rules at all of the sites we support we can not provide technical support with hands customers didn't actually play in. If you are caught by your site using mined hands in the database you play with you could face action from them including having your account frozen. If you have mined hands we suggest you only use those in a separate database for player pool analysis and review, that you do not use when playing. Your database you use when playing should only contain your own played hands.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The Opponents List rows totals issue is written up for the developers to address.

HMT-4991: Opponents List view totals row not updating with filters

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4991 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

The Opponent's List has to filter/scan through 404 GB of mined hands each time that loads or you change a filter. It might not be using more RAM to load that view but it has to scan the entire database before it can load/filter that view. HM3 typically takes about 6 GB per 1 million hands, so your 404 GB database is approximately 67 million hands total that HM3 has to scan (even though your Stars hero only has 863,146 hands) before it can load that view.

Please try creating a new database and import only your own played hands from C:\HM3Archive and C:\HM2Archive and see how the new smaller database without mined hands performs. If the new smaller database performs better than you know the cause was a result of the enormous database size.

Note: As datamining is against the rules at all of the sites we support we can not provide technical support with hands customers didn't actually play in. If you are caught by your site using mined hands in the database you play with you could face action from them including having your account frozen. If you have mined hands we suggest you only use those in a separate database for player pool analysis and review, that you do not use when playing. Your database you use when playing should only contain your own played hands.
    I don't want to look at my own opponents. I bought the hands in order to filter for specific types of opponents then create aliases that I could then look at. I am aware there is an issue in how HEM actually loads the thing but it must be possible to make it quicker.

What happens when you don't use datamined hands?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

OK so I tried to do some database work using Range Wizard but whenever I turn on HEM it gives me this error:

https://i.gyazo.com/f2ad135e70076068...89a7dc8a48.png

https://i.gyazo.com/f0594c4144636acc...c6432501b1.png

Is this whole thing completely broken? I paid 140 dollars for these two programs....

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwnage View Post
    OK so I tried to do some database work using Range Wizard but whenever I turn on HEM it gives me this error:

https://i.gyazo.com/f2ad135e70076068...89a7dc8a48.png

https://i.gyazo.com/f0594c4144636acc...c6432501b1.png

Is this whole thing completely broken? I paid 140 dollars for these two programs....
    Range Wizard has not been updated in some time as the developer is focused on the upcoming major update where it will switch from Range Wizard to Leak Explorer with new features and bug fixes.

a) Please reproduce the issue then open the HM3 - Apps - Range Wizard - 'Show Range Wizard' and then click the Help - 'Feedback' option and report the issues directly to the Range Wizard developer.

If you do not see the Apps menu, or the Range Wizard App will not open or display the Help menu, then please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket.

b) Also, ask the RW developer when sending those logs if you can be included in the Leak Explorer Alpha testing group, or you can email our manager with the instructions here.