Opponent's list never loads
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Opponent's list never loads

d21d781a8bbc3459c1a667aa4dc72543.png

I am waiting here for like a half an hour and it's still in a loading phase. I would filter for more than just players with <50 hands to ease the load but of course I can't with this crappy sw it first has to load everything before it let's me do anything, a super annoying thing that already bugged me ten years ago with HEM2 but it seems like it's literally the same in HEM3 or in fact much worse actually because despite having a smaller database back then it would still at least load on a computer at least 5 times less powerful.

Yes I have a massive database but I also have a high end computer. How is this even possible?
    Last edited by wtfpwnage; 05-30-2022 at 09:19 PM.

LMAO it's been 3 hours it's still loading.

LOL it loaded 5 hours in hahah!

Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 250 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please reproduce the problem and click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu (or from the 'Help' menu at the top), or choose 'Yes' if prompted to submit an error report, and send your logs and config files with a detailed step by step description of the problem that we can use to try and reproduce the problem.* You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 250 MB (including logs).

If you are unable to send the logs via the automated system for any reason you can collect and send the logs manually - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support
    I sent the log file but is there even any problem? It looks like this sw that I have just paid 100 dollars on is just crap. The software is just too slow, it took me like 3 days to even upload the hands which is a joke. I remember HEM2 would upload at that pace with my old SSD which was about 15 times slower than the one I have now. Then I looked at the thread below and there is a guy complaining he is uploading hands at ~30 hands per second I thought that with my roughly 10 times faster upload I shouldn't complain lol.

- Which Operating System, Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using? Some AntiVirus programs can cause performance issues or database corruptions.
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?
    - What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Please see this FAQ for our recommended/optimal system specs.
    - If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help improve your performance?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'?

If you continue to have problems: Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

If the new smaller database does not have the same issues then you know some of your performance issues are related to the size of your database.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    - Which Operating System, Firewall, and AntiVirus are you using? Some AntiVirus programs can cause performance issues or database corruptions.
    - How big is your database and how many hero hands are in the database?
    - What is your hard drive model, RAM and CPU? You can find this in your Control Panel - System - Device Manager. Please see this FAQ for our recommended/optimal system specs.
    - If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Does disabling the HM3 - Live Play - [ ] 'Automatically refresh' option help improve your performance?
    - Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'?

If you continue to have problems: Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

If the new smaller database does not have the same issues then you know some of your performance issues are related to the size of your database.
    Windows 11, Kaspersky
    Not sure but with the default <50 hand filter it still showed around 500 million hands
    SAMSUNG 980 PRO 2 TB, AMD 5800x3D, 64 GB RAM (btw ram doesn't overload and my CPU usage doesn't go over 10%)
    I had the player with the most hands (800k or so) selected before but now after selecting some profile with a small amount of hands it doesn't seem like the opponent tab is loading any faster
    I don't think I have even installed notecady yet (I don't see it in the apps)

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwnage View Post
    Windows 11, Kaspersky
    Not sure but with the default <50 hand filter it still showed around 500 million hands
    SAMSUNG 980 PRO 2 TB, AMD 5800x3D, 64 GB RAM (btw ram doesn't overload and my CPU usage doesn't go over 10%)
    I had the player with the most hands (800k or so) selected before but now after selecting some profile with a small amount of hands it doesn't seem like the opponent tab is loading any faster
    I don't think I have even installed notecady yet (I don't see it in the apps)
    How many hands does your alias (of all your site screen names) have? If there are 500 million hands in the Opponents list the database must be huge. Does it contain a lot of mined/purchased hands?

Did you try creating a new smaller database and compare the performance?

You said you sent logs? What was your ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    How many hands does your alias (of all your site screen names) have? If there are 500 million hands in the Opponents list the database must be huge. Does it contain a lot of mined/purchased hands?

Did you try creating a new smaller database and compare the performance?

You said you sent logs? What was your ticket number? Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    My alias has just a couple hundred thousand hands and they load very quickly. It takes just a couple seconds. The database contains almost entirely datamined hands. The ticket number is #T764986.
    Last edited by wtfpwnage; 06-03-2022 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfpwnage View Post
    My alias has just a couple hundred thousand hands and they load very quickly. It takes just a couple seconds. The database contains almost entirely datamined hands. The ticket number is #T764986.
    I replied to your ticket.