Configuring problem with iPoker (Veikkaus)

Default Configuring problem with iPoker (Veikkaus)

I've configured hm3 as instructed, but this particular site does not have My Account -> Table -> General -> Auto centre my seat -tickbox at all. Stats keep going randomly to wrong players in 8-9 max tournaments. I think 6-max cash is somehow working though. What should I do to fix the 8-9 max tournaments? In hm2 I never had this problem because you could set each table size preferred seat in hud options.
    Thank you in advance.

Do you get seated randomly at each new table? If that particular IPoker skin does not have the Settings - Table - General - [x] 'Auto centre my seat' option, and you get seated randomly, you should configure the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings... - IPoker - 'My Seat' = 'None (Use Hand History seat)' option.

If you continue to have problems:

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby, and a browser page of this site visible in the screenshot.
    - Also, include screenshots of the HM3 and IPoker settings menus for IPoker seating.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 250 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. By default, your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.