How do I get this window for myself?

Default How do I get this window for myself?

I'm trying to evaluate my own play in certain scenarios. I know I can set each one up in the Analysis hand selector using expressions. But that seems really tedious - since it's already here. stats.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by cmc91; 05-16-2022 at 10:15 PM. Reason: picture

You can open the main tabbed table popups, if your HUD profile has them configured, by left-clicking any empty space in the HUD Group panel or by clicking any stat that does not have a specific group assigned.

That is a HUD Table 'Popup Group' (made up of multiple tabbed popup groups) for the 'Cash - HM3 Standard' HUD profile.

2022-05-17_10h20_31.png

The main tabbed table popup groups are assigned in the Table Groups - 'Assign Popups menu.

2022-05-17_10h21_05.png

Individual popups are assigned to a stat in the Table Groups - 'Item Properties. menu.

2022-05-17_10h27_22.png

If the HUD you are using was imported from HM2:

HM3 will not list all available popups as an option to use on any/every HUD like HM2 did. You have to open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' that has the popups you want to use on another HUD then click the 'Popup Groups' in the upper right corner. Choose the popup you want to export from the 'Group' list window on the left then click the 'disk' icon/button to the right of the 'Delete' button and export the popup/group. Then you change the 'Profile:' and repeat the process to import that popup/group to the other profile. Here is a short video example of how to do those steps.

Thanks. That is helpful, but not exactly what I'm asking. I want to see those stats for myself over my ~10k hands played. I want to see, for example, how often I am calling in those spots, etc.

I'm not trying to see them while I am playing, but as analysis away from the table.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc91 View Post
    Thanks. That is helpful, but not exactly what I'm asking. I want to see those stats for myself over my ~10k hands played. I want to see, for example, how often I am calling in those spots, etc.

I'm not trying to see them while I am playing, but as analysis away from the table.
    OK, thanks for the clarification. I misunderstood what you were asking.

HM3 is designed to only show your table session stats in the HUD at each table and in the Replayer. As your number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much, if at all, between hands but your image at each table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports. All of those stats in that popup can be added to any report.

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats* at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

*You can edit the config file to 'True' when using the Replayer, and then to 'False' when playing live to see your table image on live tables instead of lifetime hero data.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Sorry, we're talking past each other still. I appreciate your patience. I know that I can't see full hero hand history in the replayer. That makes total sense, as does the reasoning behind it. I'm just wondering if there is a report similar to that that I can view elsewhere. I know all the stats are in there, but I'm not sure how to get a report that looks kind of like that. Do I have to make it myself in the "position" report window?

Quote Originally Posted by cmc91 View Post
    Sorry, we're talking past each other still. I appreciate your patience. I know that I can't see full hero hand history in the replayer. That makes total sense, as does the reasoning behind it. I'm just wondering if there is a report similar to that that I can view elsewhere. I know all the stats are in there, but I'm not sure how to get a report that looks kind of like that. Do I have to make it myself in the "position" report window?
    You would have to add all those stats to the Positions report using the Stats Picker. It wouldn't look like the popup though, it would just be a horizontal report.

If you want to see your lifetime hero data in the replayer (and live tables) HUD/popups you can edit your config file as instructed in the link in my previous reply above here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2505760

Awesome. Thanks!