HM2 import of hh and tourney results

Default HM2 import of hh and tourney results

Hi,

I am not able to import hand history and tourney result from the one tourney - particularly speaking anniversary Sunday Million from march.

Tried different formats (.txt / .html) - it shows me the hands are duplicated. Filters are cleared. Still the result is not showing in the report.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance

Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks, however it's reffering to HM 3 and I am having issue in HM 2. I understand the same solutions may apply to HM 2, but somehow it's not working. I would need to create a new DB, and check.

Kind regards,
    Bartolomeo

Unfortunately, HM2 support ended on Dec 31, 2020. There is nothing we can do with HM2 if you are having import issues. You will need to upgrade to HM3 for future technical support. You can read more about the HM2 End Of Life here.

You will need to use the Tournament Editor to manually edit the results via the Reports > Tournament > Tournaments > right-click > edit - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rnament+Editor