Problem stats Neymar kick-off PS

Unhappy Problem stats Neymar kick-off PS

Hello everyone, I have a problem in HM3,

I'm a Neymar Kick-off player 12€ and 25€ (the max buy in) on Pokerstars
    This format is a kind of satellites to reach the "FT" 25€

WHen I register table in 25€, I have no problem of stats in HM3, because its the final tables
    https://gyazo.com/ea9bcf257ee62bab251212f31890fe73

But when I register 12€, it is going like this, every bounty I have is a new tables counts as MTT and all the information is f*cked up I really don"t know how to fix it
    https://gyazo.com/fe8ce1467caf8a8c9ba4e75b95aaf504

Then all my graphics are very strange.

Thank you

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby, and a browser page of this site visible in the screenshot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. By default, your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)