In Reports does Net winnings include rake paid

Default In Reports does Net winnings include rake paid

Hello,
    I'm showing as net winnings $15 and rake is $18 in reports tab cash game. Does that mean that my actual winnings are -$3.
    Thanks

Net winnings do NOT include rake. In that example, your Net Winnings are the $15 that stat shows. It is what you actually won/lost and what your cashier changed by.

Thanks for your response.
    I'm still a bit confused. I now understand that net winning shows your actual winnings. However, wouldn't that mean that it does include rake i.e because rake is subtracted from the pot to give the final figure?

Quote Originally Posted by citizen202 View Post
    Thanks for your response.
    I'm still a bit confused. I now understand that net winning shows your actual winnings. However, wouldn't that mean that it does include rake i.e because rake is subtracted from the pot to give the final figure?
    We subtract the rake when we parse the hands so that the 'Net Won' stats show your actual winnings regardless of how much rake was taken. We have various rake stats that you can add to reports if you want to review that information.

The rake stat most players generally use is the 'Rake' (preferred currency) or 'Rake Game' (game currency) stat that shows how much you/they actually paid/contributed themselves.

- 'Rake' = The amount of rake divided proportionally by how much each player contributed to the pot in preferred currency
    - 'Rake Taken' = The total amount of rake taken from each pot regardless of who won it in preferred currency
    - 'Rake Attributed' = How much rake you personally paid from pots that you won in preferred currency
    - 'Rake Share' = The amount of rake divided by the number of players dealt in in preferred currency

- 'Rake Game' = The amount of rake divided proportionally by how much each player contributed to the pot (mixed currency totals)
    - 'Rake Taken Game' = The total amount of rake taken from each pot regardless of who won it (mixed currency totals)
    - 'Rake Attributed Game' = How much rake you personally paid from pots that you won (mixed currency totals)
    - 'Rake Share Game' = The amount of rake divided by the number of players dealt in (mixed currency totals)

Thanks for this.