RFI % from the different positions

Default RFI % from the different positions

How to I get the RFI % from different positions? I want to create a report with RFI % by position and also filter my hands by RFI % (and not by PFR%).
    Last edited by Jadupsky; 04-24-2022 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadupsky View Post
    How to I get the RFI % from different positions? I want to create a report with RFI % by position
    Use the Report Selector - Analysis - 'Position' report and add the standard RFI% stat (green in the image) to the report. We also have some positional RFI stats you can add to other reports (red in the image).

2022-04-24_11h28_10.png

and also filter my hands by RFI % (and not by PFR%).
    Type RaiseFirstAction=true or PreflopRaiseFirst=true into the filter field at the top of any report.

2022-04-24_11h32_31.png

2022-04-24_11h32_08.png

Thanks for your quick reply and help.
    In order to filter my hands I have to type "RaiseFirstAction=true" as in the Filter Editor there is no such option available. Is that true? If so, where can I find a document describing the syntax of commands I have to (or can) type?
    For example what is the syntax, if I want to create a filter for hands where Hero 3bets IP versus 1 villain and there is no limper (example: UTG rfi, MP folds (!), CO folds (!) and hero BTN 3bets) as by using the "Filter Editor" I don't have an option "Fold" in the Basic/Position and Action window.
    Last edited by Jadupsky; 04-26-2022 at 12:13 AM.

Thanks for your quick reply and help.
    In order to filter my hands I have to type "RaiseFirstAction=true" as in the Filter Editor there is no such option available. Is that true? If so, where can I find a document describing the syntax of commands I have to (or can) type?
    Correct. There are a number of filters available by typing in the filter field at the top of a report that are not available in the filter editor user interface. Unfortunately we do not have a list of every available filter at this time. I will ask our QA/Testing Manager if that is something the developers are able to produce so that we can make a FAQ for all filters like we plan to produce eventually for all available stats.

The filter field at the top of the reports is searchable by keywords so all you have to do is type a word such as 'raise' and it will show all the available filters for that action.

2022-04-26_14h36_32.png

For example what is the syntax, if I want to create a filter for hands where Hero 3bets IP versus 1 villain and there is no limper (example: UTG rfi, MP folds (!), CO folds (!) and hero BTN 3bets) as by using the "Filter Editor" I don't have an option "Fold" in the Basic/Position and Action window.
    Unfortunately it is not possible at this time to filter by 'Fold' and position in the Position and Action window or Filter field at the top of the reports. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-5276 - Position and Action: Add filter for 'No Limpers'

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5276 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.