Error message when running Notecaddy
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Error message when running Notecaddy

Hi,

When i start HM2 and run Notecaddy, i get this error message:

notecaddy.JPG

Also, all my note defitions are gone. It should be version 2.6.0.9 which is included in the last version of HM2.

Is this something that can be solved, or is this something caused because there is no more support for HM2?
    Probably has to do with Assault ware wiki page not being found. When i look it up , i can not connect to this page as well.

I tried resetting to the fabric settings, but when i run the update, i get the same error message.

Default Notecaddy gives error message when starting to run it

Hi,

When i start HM2 and then run Notecaddy, i get a message, seems not being able to find Assaultware page:

notecaddy_error.JPG

I searched for a solution onthe forum and online, but only found to reset Notecaddy to fabric settings, and i did this, but i keep getting this message.
    As a consequence probably, the default active and unactive notes have disappeared.

When trying to import older definitions i have saved locally, i am getting this message:

import_def_error.JPG

Is there anyway to dowload an update from notecaddy with a correct link to the source?
    Is there a way to install an older version of notecaddy and not updating so i can still use Notecaddy with HM2?

Super Moderator

Hello,

If resetting NC to factory settings did not solve this we might need to update it manually to the latest version avaliable for HM2.

HM2 has reached the End-of-life cycle and there is no longer suport or updates for it.

Still we try to help if possible customers maintain it. Please open a support ticket so support will share with you the last version of NC for HM2. That should fix this issue.

Is this a new install on a new PC? Was it working and it stopped working? Let me know more details of how this started.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Thank you jahrumble

I had it runing for some time with out any problem and then suddenly faced this issue.
    I did reinstall the last version of HM2, although i did it without uninstalling it first.

Issues remains.

I will log a ticket for the version of NC. Has the assultware website been terminated, because all the old mentions on the forum are pointing to older versions of NC on this website.

Super Moderator

Hello,

The Assaultware site changed host. Some of those links can be outdated. But the last stable version in HM2/NC is working and updating should happen automatically.

Try un-installing HM2 and re-install it. It should update Notecaddy to 2.9.9013.0. The last updated version for HM2.

The new Assaultware Wiki site is now here: http://notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy.ashx

If uninstall/reinstall HM2 does not fix it we will talk in that support ticket and make sure we deal with this and get it running.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Thank you, this might be a silly question though, but where can i find the lastets download for HM2?

I find auto updates for HM2 8709 in the HM2 topic and its sticky, but when i run this, i get a popup telling me to install a full version first. Are these anywhere available?

Never mind, i found HM2 8673 and updated to HM8709, but this still contains NC 2.6.09.
    Where can i find never versions?

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

The Assaultware site changed host. Some of those links can be outdated. But the last stable version in HM2/NC is working and updating should happen automatically.

Try un-installing HM2 and re-install it. It should update Notecaddy to 2.9.9013.0. The last updated version for HM2.

The new Assaultware Wiki site is now here: http://notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy.ashx

If uninstall/reinstall HM2 does not fix it we will talk in that support ticket and make sure we deal with this and get it running.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    Thank you for your help Jahrumble, the issue is solved through the ticket i created. I received updated files for notecaddy and now everything is up and running again.

I have the same problem and i cannot found the last hm2 Notecaddy version to work, any help

Super Moderator

Hello Babylonept.

If reinstalling HM2 does not update Notecaddy to v.2.9.9013.0 use the same solution as above. Open a support ticket and we will share with you the files to manually update NC.

Best wishes,

jahrumble