Note Caddy stats disappeared

Default Note Caddy stats disappeared

Hi!

Three definitions have disappeared from my HUDprofile. I have done no changes in the HUDeditor and I use the same HUDprofile in the replayer where they are visible.
    The stats is Raise first in UTG, HJ and CO so pretty basic stats. Since I can't imagine Stars banning those stats yesterday it is kind of a mystery why they vanished overnight while playing live. I have resetted all my notes and created them again and that didn't help. Do you have any idea what can be the cause?

Super Moderator

Hello,

It is odd indeed. Since it works in replayer but not on live play. The steps you made already are accurate.

Let me suggest a couple more steps to fix this and ask a couple questions to help.

From most basic to most advanced:

a. - Make sure there are no pending actions, but you did reset the notes already. Still, have a look please.

1st - Try uninstalling the definitions packages and install it again, reimport the HUD as well. Let me know the name of the package you are using if so. Restart HM3 at the end of recreating notes.

2nd - - Close HM3 and "Holdem Manager server" icon on bottom of your desktop.
    - Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData and move the Notecaddy folder to your desktop as a backup.
    - Restart HM3, allow a couple minutes for NC to reinstall. It should start the wizard after installing NC again.

Also make sure in HM3 - TOOLS - Settings - General - Prompt for beta updates ON. Then go to HELP - Check for updates to make sure HM3 is also up to date.

This to fix any corruption in NC settings file etc.

3rd - Uninstall HM3, restart PC and install it again.

If this does not fix it please open a support ticket in HM3 "send feedbck" option. In that ticket please attach a screenshot of the issue, hover over the stat that is not showing and the HUD info will popup (usually with some clues to what is wrong). Please mention the name of the package you are using. And attach the log files to the ticket after the issue happens and you closed HM3. You can find the log files in: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Logs, zip the files , leave the archive folder out.

At the moment is hard to tell you anything else. Are these RFI stats coming from HM3 or are they NC definition/stats?

Let me know how it goes. We will get this fixed for sure.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

It is odd indeed. Since it works in replayer but not on live play. The steps you made already are accurate.

Let me suggest a couple more steps to fix this and ask a couple questions to help.

From most basic to most advanced:

a. - Make sure there are no pending actions, but you did reset the notes already. Still, have a look please.

1st - Try uninstalling the definitions packages and install it again, reimport the HUD as well. Let me know the name of the package you are using if so. Restart HM3 at the end of recreating notes.

2nd - - Close HM3 and "Holdem Manager server" icon on bottom of your desktop.
    - Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData and move the Notecaddy folder to your desktop as a backup.
    - Restart HM3, allow a couple minutes for NC to reinstall. It should start the wizard after installing NC again.

Also make sure in HM3 - TOOLS - Settings - General - Prompt for beta updates ON. Then go to HELP - Check for updates to make sure HM3 is also up to date.

This to fix any corruption in NC settings file etc.

3rd - Uninstall HM3, restart PC and install it again.

If this does not fix it please open a support ticket in HM3 "send feedbck" option. In that ticket please attach a screenshot of the issue, hover over the stat that is not showing and the HUD info will popup (usually with some clues to what is wrong). Please mention the name of the package you are using. And attach the log files to the ticket after the issue happens and you closed HM3. You can find the log files in: C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Logs, zip the files , leave the archive folder out.

At the moment is hard to tell you anything else. Are these RFI stats coming from HM3 or are they NC definition/stats?

Let me know how it goes. We will get this fixed for sure.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    Well now it is getting worse. I have not had time to look into it until now. But it seems that on the RFI from UTG and HJ definitions I always had and never altered it says "This note will not show any data on live/Pokerstars.........". I tried to fix the problem by taking the definition from CO RFI that works and copy it and create a RFI from HJ just by alter position. Suddenly the RFI CO no longer works live either. Surely Stars hasn't banned positioning opening stats lately and my RFI from button and SB still works.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Just for clarification.

The stats dont work on live play AFTER you edited them? Meaning, only when you save a definition and it sparks that warning, thats when they stop working only on live play?

I will try to replicate this and report it for a fix as Im getting a couple more reports that the warning message is not showing only as a visual bug, but actually not allowing stats to show on live play.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Hello,

Just for clarification.

The stats dont work on live play AFTER you edited them? Meaning, only when you save a definition and it sparks that warning, thats when they stop working only on live play?

I will try to replicate this and report it for a fix as Im getting a couple more reports that the warning message is not showing only as a visual bug, but actually not allowing stats to show on live play.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

My UTG and HJ raise first in stats stopped working out of nowhere as far as I can tell even if I don't remember whether I have changed it or not but I don't think it is likely that I have changed those definition notes since I had them for almost a decade now. When I first posted this problem I hadn't any warning visible when opening the two definition notes.
    After posting my first time I was busy doing other stuff but last week I decided to see what could be wrong and then a warning text in red saying that the note would not be visible during live play had emerged. I then opened up a functioning note (CO RFI) and just changed the postion to UTG but when I tried to save it the red text came up again. I then tried to save it with the position CO (which was a mistake) since it made my CO note show the same problem as the notes I tried to fix.

Finally I created a totally new note and got the same text. The notes created does show up in the replayer but not in live play which is extremely annoying since opening ranges is the most frequent stat to track.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Notecaddy updated to v.2.9.9035.0 with a fix for this issue.

Since you made some changes to test this, it might be good if you reimport the HUD and definitions, recreate notes to make sure everything is correctly set up.

The PS warning message is not showing anymore when we save a definition and from my test the definition that were not working are now showing on live play as well as replayer.

Let me know if on your side its working as well.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Hello,

Notecaddy updated to v.2.9.9035.0 with a fix for this issue.

Since you made some changes to test this, it might be good if you reimport the HUD and definitions, recreate notes to make sure everything is correctly set up.

The PS warning message is not showing anymore when we save a definition and from my test the definition that were not working are now showing on live play as well as replayer.

Let me know if on your side its working as well.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    1. How do you update to version v.2.9.9035.0 ?
    2. Is it enough for me to reset my current notes and create them and just recreate those who malfunctioned?

Super Moderator

Hello,

Just restart HM3 and it will auto update Notecaddy to v.2.9.9035.0

It could be you donīt even have to reset the notes.

1- Try after updating NC.
    2- If you notice some definitions still not showing - reset/create notes
    3- If still not everything is working as it should - reimport definitions and HUD, reset/create notes.

Im only pointing 2 and 3 because you did some changes to your definitions.

Best wishes,

jahrumble