Auto Refresh Reports

Default Auto Refresh Reports

How do you make HEM auto-refresh the "stakes" report?

As I am playing, I like to keep track of my Profit/Loss.

Right now, I keep having to high "refresh" every 5 mins...very annoying.

Under MISC options, I have "refresh report on any change" selected....but it does not refresh after latest import.

You must do it manually otherwise it would cause big problems with lagging for some people
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    You must do it manually otherwise it would cause big problems with lagging for some people
    What is the Option under MISC for then?

im confused.

If HEM had the option to auto-refresh.... the players who have faster computers can auto refresh as they choose...and slower computer users can just disable the auto refresh....seems like it would make both parties happy.

The one under Misc auto refreshes when you make a change to the filter without you needing to press refresh

The trouble is from experience people would be posting the whole time asking why is HM running so slow etc etc etc and not realise this was active or what it done when they activated it but if you think enough people would like this you can vote for it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.