SB fold to 3bet & ICM adjusted

Default SB fold to 3bet & ICM adjusted

sb fold vs 3bet.png

So I have the same stat twice on my HUD. Once on my main panel and once in my more detailed hidden panel. Can you explain to me how the same stat shows different values? Also, how come in a sample of 20k hands, HM3 only found 4 or 5 opportunities where this guy tried to steal from the SB and folded vs 3bet? I haven't cherrypicked this particular player, this is a recurring thing happening to every player.

icm2.png

How is this possible in $10 SNGs and how do I fix it? I keep getting this kind of results in my sessions, where a random $10 sng yields -$500 in ICM difference.

I've submitted another bug almost a month ago where 2 stats that were literally the same were showing different values. It hasn't been resolved in almost a month, even tho it's just a minor bug. Now I keep finding bugs in the most basic stats. I don't have the time and i'm not sure it's even worth it to post about every bug that I find, cause I don't see you doing anything about it. Are your stats even reliable at all, or you're just throwing random numbers out there and let the players break their heads? Add to that, that HM3 requires a ton of RAM and that trying to purge hands crashes the program every time from the moment you launched HM3 beta. It's been years since then and you still haven't fixed that.

I'm just curious, what are you guys charging $100 for?

Quote Originally Posted by justrunbetter View Post

So I have the same stat twice on my HUD. Once on my main panel and once in my more detailed hidden panel. Can you explain to me how the same stat shows different values? Also, how come in a sample of 20k hands, HM3 only found 4 or 5 opportunities where this guy tried to steal from the SB and folded vs 3bet? I haven't cherrypicked this particular player, this is a recurring thing happening to every player.
    Filter for those 5 hands then export/send them to us in a support ticket as instructed here - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...-reports-fixed

How is this possible in $10 SNGs and how do I fix it? I keep getting this kind of results in my sessions, where a random $10 sng yields -$500 in ICM difference. ...
    Please try all the steps in this FAQ. If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

[QUOTE=fozzy71;2519685]Filter for those 5 hands then export/send them to us in a support ticket as instructed here - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...-reports-fixed

How am I supposed to filter for those specific hands? You can reproduce it very easily in your own database. I'm finding the same issue with 3-4 players at every table. My SB fold to 3bet on the main panel is higher than the one on the hidden panel due to reporting less opportunities. How can that even be possible? How can the same stat show 2 different values at the same time?

How am I supposed to filter for those specific hands? You can reproduce it very easily in your own database. I'm finding the same issue with 3-4 players at every table. My SB fold to 3bet on the main panel is higher than the one on the hidden panel due to reporting less opportunities. How can that even be possible? How can the same stat show 2 different values at the same time?
    I am not able to reproduce this in my database.

Open the 'Position' report for that player and filter for
    Code:
    FoldedToPreflopThreeBet=true
    then select the SB position in the top of the report, then select all the hands in the bottom grid of the Report with Ctrl+A and right-click - 'Export' the hands to send to us. Please also export that specific HUD profile from the HUD Editor... 'Options' button and send that as well in the ticket.