New Zoom HUD issue
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default New Zoom HUD issue

Hello,

When I logged in to Stars to restart my session about 30 minutes ago I encountered HUD problems. The HUD was only loading on one Zoom table per stake (I checked and Pokerstars is still numbering the tables - so it's not that issue), and was slow to update (~5 second lag to update to the new players after being shuffled).

HUD was working fine before that (an hour or so ago) and I did nothing in between besides restart Pokerstars and make a sandwich.

Tried rolling back from the latest stable to 3.1.22.7982 and still a problem

Tried restarting etc.

Thank you for help
    Last edited by gmonster; 04-13-2022 at 03:34 PM.

Think I need to reinstall PS as played some more and my holecards kept going invisible LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gmonster View Post
    Think I need to reinstall PS as played some more and my holecards kept going invisible LOL
    Reinstalled. Haven't had the holecard bug again but same HUD issues are persisting.

Also, do not get a HUD at all if I close the one table with the HUD and reopen an identical one

Edit: Something definitely seems off with the Stars client. Seeing if Stars support can shed any light on it

Edit: After talking to support it seems like these are bugs with a new Stars update. Hopefully the HUD related issues will resolve themselves!
    Last edited by gmonster; 04-13-2022 at 04:38 PM.

Also have the hud problem again, i guess we have to wait until further update or if HM contact stars to inform them of the issue.

Tried to play again today and my hole cards were invisble on the third hand. How is this even possible on Stars...

It sounds like this might be on the stars client side of things but I can't say for sure as we don't have Zoom in the PokerStars.USMI client. I will forward this for some internal testing.

Did you guys receive a stars update recently before this started happening? What specific PokerStars.xx skin are you playing at and what are the client/server version numbers in the Help - About menu?

2022-04-14_11h58_54.png

Also, if either of you can send us logs, hands, and screenshots of the issues from a short session, along with the info I asked for above, I can forward it to our QA/Testing Manager to review to see if it is a stars issue or a HM3 issue.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby, and a browser page of this site visible in the screenshot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. By default, your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

I don't remember it updating but if it's easily missed then I can't say for sure

Pokerstars.UK

Client: Pokerstars 7 Build 49553
    Server: 2203B

I sent screenshots and HH of the HUD not working, but couldn't replicate the invisible holecards during the session. Hope that is some help

Quote Originally Posted by gmonster View Post
    I sent screenshots and HH of the HUD not working, but couldn't replicate the invisible holecards during the session. Hope that is some help
    I found your ticket and forward the logs, etc to our QA/Testing Manager to review when he is online again tomorrow.