New Zoom HUD issue - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Have the issues been resolved for anyone yet? I've been taking a small break since my monthly challenge is pretty much sabotaged now

Quote Originally Posted by gmonster View Post
    Have the issues been resolved for anyone yet? I've been taking a small break since my monthly challenge is pretty much sabotaged now
    No, my none of my HUDs are showing. Sometimes it pops up, and once I closed that window it's gone forever

Stars is unplayable for me at the moment, invisible cards + inability to act during hands.
    Had the internet technicians round today and they found no problems on my end.

New PStars sw update installed today but no change, HUD only appearing on 1 table in Zoom.

Tested today on Client 49759

Nothing seems fixed. Got invisible cards within a minute of opening 3 zoom tables. HUD issues still present

Right on.
    All issues persist.

When only on table, the HUD will come on correctly but the moment a player leaves and a new one sits down, HUD will not update for the new player, but stays for the old one. ---- This is normal tables, not ZOOM.
    Last edited by alek790; 04-20-2022 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alek790 View Post
    Right on.
    All issues persist.

When only on table, the HUD will come on correctly but the moment a player leaves and a new one sits down, HUD will not update for the new player, but stays for the old one. ---- This is normal tables, not ZOOM.
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and make sure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) is fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby, and a browser page of this site visible in the screenshot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. By default, your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

In regard to only 1 table having a working HUD on PStars is this something that can be resolved by an HM update? I've had 3 PStars sw updates since this started and none of them have fixed whatever the Zoom HUD issue is.

Quote Originally Posted by choochoo View Post
    In regard to only 1 table having a working HUD on PStars is this something that can be resolved by an HM update? I've had 3 PStars sw updates since this started and none of them have fixed whatever the Zoom HUD issue is.
    It is a pokerstars client bug that they will have to fix. Their seating files do not include the table numbers, even though they can be seen on the table, so there is nothing we can do in HM3 to show a HUD on more than 1 zoom table.

Is it just Pokerstars.UK that has specifically the HH/HUD bug?