New Zoom HUD issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gmonster View Post
    I sent screenshots and HH of the HUD not working, but couldn't replicate the invisible holecards during the session. Hope that is some help

I've been having similar problems on the pokerstars UK build 49.0.0.553 - ive had invisible holecards and not being able to act, also the HUD only working on 1 table.
    I emailed support and they claimed its packetloss on my side, spoke to ISP they say there's no problems. Never had a problem till about 4 days ago, are you experiencing similar?
    Sometimes I also can't act mid hand and time out - been a source of major frustration

Quote Originally Posted by gmonster View Post
    I sent screenshots and HH of the HUD not working, but couldn't replicate the invisible holecards during the session. Hope that is some help
    Are you with BT? I'm having similar problems - invisible cards sometimes, not being able to act etc.
    I'm also playing on the UK skin but stars insist its a routing problem and not their fault, my ISP says everything is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo View Post
    Are you with BT? I'm having similar problems - invisible cards sometimes, not being able to act etc.
    I'm also playing on the UK skin but stars insist its a routing problem and not their fault, my ISP says everything is fine.
    I'm with Virgin, which also seems to have routing issue to Stars. There are usually a couple times a month when it feels really laggy and I get timed out. Stars told me to contact my ISP in the past but I always ran out of patience and time before getting anywhere with my ISP. Haven't had the invisible hole cards until the other day though, and the client didn't feel laggy, so I don't think that it's related, but who knows.

Edit: ran a trace to the pokerstars server while playing. got the invisible card bug and saw no packet loss, so safe to say it's not a routing thing in my instance
    Last edited by gmonster; 04-15-2022 at 07:37 AM.

From what we can tell this is a PokerStars client bug. The .audit 'seating files' we use for the zoom HUD don't show the table numbers, even though the tables do show the numbers in the header. Hopefully, they will get it fixed soon.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    From what we can tell this is a PokerStars client bug. The .audit 'seating files' we use for the zoom HUD don't show the table numbers, even though the tables do show the numbers in the header. Hopefully, they will get it fixed soon.
    Thanks for the update fozzy

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I did the PStars update earlier today and have had the same problems since. SW is buggy, I've had hands where there are no game controls on the screen so my hand times out. The HUD issues started post-update.

Quote Originally Posted by choochoo View Post
    I did the PStars update earlier today and have had the same problems since. SW is buggy, I've had hands where there are no game controls on the screen so my hand times out. The HUD issues started post-update.
    Are you also using the stars UK client?

Quote Originally Posted by Chimpo View Post
    Are you also using the stars UK client?
    Yes I am version.JPG

I know HM probably contacted Pokerstars, but i also sent a link to this thread to make them aware this is effecting numerous UK players by the seems of it.

ps.JPG
    Same issue.

On 888 Poker, HUD is working fine. So, that leads to conclusion that it is P* SW, but why are we the only one to experience the problem?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alek790; 04-17-2022 at 01:02 PM.