I decided to switch from XM2 to XM3 and ran into a problem!

Default I decided to switch from XM2 to XM3 and ran into a problem!

Решил перейти с ХМ2 на ХМ3 и столкнулся с проблемой!
    При создании дефиниции в Ноткадди выходит такое сообщение:
    THIS NOTE WILL NOT SHOW ANY DATA ON LIVE POKERSTARS/Fulltilt TABLES DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FILTERING BY HAND AND/OR
    Непонятно что такого запрещенного я создал? что это дефиниция не будет отображаться?
    Вот к примеру тут понятно почему : THIS NOTE WILL NOT SHOW ANY DATA ON LIVE POKERSTARS/Fulltilt TABLES DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FILTERING BY HAND AND/OR board values

Самое интересно что Ноткадди в ХМ2 на эту дефиницию не ругается а Ноткадди в ХМ3 ругается.
    Ноткадди запрещен получается на Старзах?
    Создание любой даже простой дефиниции к примеру: Опенрейз в 2бб TOT (OR2bbTOT). Он все ровно ругается. Что не так с Ноткадди в ХМ3 ?

I decided to switch from XM2 to XM3 and ran into a problem!
    When creating a definition in Notecaddy, the following message appears:
    THIS NOTE WILL NOT SHOW ANY DATA ON LIVE POKERSTARS/Fulltilt TABLES DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FILTERING BY HAND AND/OR
    It is not clear what I created so forbidden? that this definition will not be displayed?
    Here, for example, it is clear why: THIS NOTE WILL NOT SHOW ANY DATA ON LIVE POKERSTARS/Fulltilt TABLES DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU ARE FILTERING BY HAND AND/OR board values

The most interesting thing is that Notecaddy in HM2 does not swear at this definition, but Notecaddy in HM3 swears.
    Notecaddy is banned on Stars?
    Creation of any even simple definition, for example: Open raise in 2bb TOT (OR2bbTOT). He's swearing all the time. What's wrong with Notecaddy in HM3?

I moved all your other duplicate threads from the other day to the NoteCaddy forum.

Super Moderator

Hello,

This issue has been reported for a fix. It is a visual bug. It will really only block any definitions that donīt comply with Pokerstars rules.

Check here for Pokerstars restrictions: http://notecaddy.com/NoteCaddy-Amaya-Restrictions.ashx

jahrumble