Problem with pop-ups after importing them from XM2 to XM3 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Does this feature even work in XM3?
    In HM2, when this function was activated, the definition was automatically added to the bottom part of the popup to which it was attached.

rabot.png

Pokerstars still doesn't support stats made in Notecaddy (HM3)?
    wat.png

These stats (made in Notecaddy) but already in HM2:

wathm2.png

Super Moderator

Hello,

Try first reimport the HUD to fix that. If it does not fix it.

Try reimporting the definitions. They must show in that folder as .note to be able to be recognized by the HUD. IF they are in that folder you can replace the .text in the HUD by the .notes. This should not be needed as this behaviour happens sometimes while importing HUDs/definitions.

Reimporting both in the right order. Definitions first and HUD last will most likely fix this for you if it was working in HM2. At the end of reimport and reset/create notes make sure to restart HM3.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Перестал работать Notecaddy.
    Notecaddy stopped working.
    P1.png
    P5.png
    P3.png
    P2.png
    P4.png

Super Moderator

Hello,

Try restarting HM3. Close "Holdem manager server" as well at bottom right of your desktop.

Also try reset nd recreate notes for the entire database.

If these two steps donīt fix it please open a suppor ticket using the "Send feedback" option in HM3. In that ticket please attach a screenshot of the message from Notecaddy when you hover over the icon it shows for every stat. That will tell us why NC is not being able to show the stat.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

Try restarting HM3. Close "Holdem manager server" as well at bottom right of your desktop.

Also try reset nd recreate notes for the entire database.

If these two steps donīt fix it please open a suppor ticket using the "Send feedback" option in HM3. In that ticket please attach a screenshot of the message from Notecaddy when you hover over the icon it shows for every stat. That will tell us why NC is not being able to show the stat.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    How can I reset and recreate notes if I can't start NoteCuddy?
    I can't log into the NoteCaddy app.

Missing NoteCaddy app

NCout.png

I had version 3.1.22, I updated today to 3.1.23 (I thought it would help) but nothing has changed. There is no NoteCaddy at all.

ncpyt.png

although the computer shows that NoteCaddy is installed
    Last edited by FaZzer; 05-12-2022 at 08:13 PM.

Может мне надо переустановить HM3?
    Если так то как сохранить все настройки ХМ3? чтобы после переустановки ХМ3 мне не пришлось все занового настраивать.

Maybe I need to reinstall HM3?
    If so, how to save all the XM3 settings? so that after reinstalling XM3 I didn’t have to set everything up again.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Sorry I didnīt understand that you could not access NC at all. If you try to enable it from the APPS option nothing changes?

Try uninstalling HM3. Just use the uninstaller from HM3 and restart your PC at the end. You wonīt lose any settings like this.

Also itīs worth it to try and reinstall Notecaddy. Use the steps below if needed:

- Close HM3 and "Holdem Manager server" icon on bottom of your desktop.
    - Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData and move the Notecaddy folder to your desktop as a backup.
    - Restart HM3, allow a couple minutes for NC to reinstall. It should start the wizard after installing NC again.

Also make sure in HM3 - TOOLS - Settings - General - Prompt for beta updates ON. Then go to HELP - Check for updates to make sure HM3 is also up to date.

NC is working fine on my end as a user. I have been doing some sessions of late and canīt complain. So it should as well on yours.
    The one of things that are different is the definitions we are using.
    After reinstalling HM3/NC if this issue happens again try to isolate if its triggered by installing the your definitions. As compared to using the NCE packs in example.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

Sorry I didnīt understand that you could not access NC at all. If you try to enable it from the APPS option nothing changes?

Try uninstalling HM3. Just use the uninstaller from HM3 and restart your PC at the end. You wonīt lose any settings like this.

Also itīs worth it to try and reinstall Notecaddy. Use the steps below if needed:

- Close HM3 and "Holdem Manager server" icon on bottom of your desktop.
    - Go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData and move the Notecaddy folder to your desktop as a backup.
    - Restart HM3, allow a couple minutes for NC to reinstall. It should start the wizard after installing NC again.

Also make sure in HM3 - TOOLS - Settings - General - Prompt for beta updates ON. Then go to HELP - Check for updates to make sure HM3 is also up to date.

NC is working fine on my end as a user. I have been doing some sessions of late and canīt complain. So it should as well on yours.
    The one of things that are different is the definitions we are using.
    After reinstalling HM3/NC if this issue happens again try to isolate if its triggered by installing the your definitions. As compared to using the NCE packs in example.

Hope this helps,

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    Удаление NoteCaddy помогло.
    Причина была в файле CaddySettings. Видно он в какой-то момент глюканул при настройки NoteCaddy.

Removing NoteCaddy did the trick.
    The reason was in the file CaddySettings. It can be seen that at some point he glitched when setting up NoteCaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by FaZzer View Post
    Please tell me how to increase the number of hints in the black pop-up window.
    Do not display more than 5 pieces.

Attachment 165887
    Ответьте пожалуйста на этот вопрос.
    Please answer this question.