Filter NC stats by stake?

Default Filter NC stats by stake?

Is there a way to filter NC stats by stake? I know you can with HM3 stats - but can't seem to find the option in NC?

Note: I found the file->filters menu which seems like it MIGHT do what I want... but either I don't know how to use it (or it's for a different purpose than I am thinking), or something is buggy. I also know about the "buyin information" tab in each individual stat, but that doesn't really help all that much ... unless I want to recreate every stat for every individual stake & rebuild the HUD for each stake also...
    Last edited by ten25; 05-07-2022 at 02:58 PM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

The File-Filters option is the right place to filter NC stats by stake.

Set up the stakes you want and then click Save. Then reset and recreate notes. This is needed to update the NC notes. Not just setting up the filters.

In the definitions itself there are no "stakes" filtering.

To put it simple.

HM3 filters the stats live from avaliable hands. NC needs to print the notes for the requested filter, so we need to reset/create notes to see the results.

Hope this clears all doubts. Let me know if you still have issues.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

The File-Filters option is the right place to filter NC stats by stake.

Set up the stakes you want and then click Save. Then reset and recreate notes. This is needed to update the NC notes. Not just setting up the filters.

In the definitions itself there are no "stakes" filtering.

To put it simple.

HM3 filters the stats live from avaliable hands. NC needs to print the notes for the requested filter, so we need to reset/create notes to see the results.

Hope this clears all doubts. Let me know if you still have issues.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    Thanks. I haven't given it another try yet - will soon. Does this keep each stake's notes / stats separate from the other stake? That is the functionality I am looking for - in other words - I don't want a player's notes/ stats from actions they did at 25NL showing when I am playing 50NL or 100NL.

I just tried limiting to 30NL and 50NL using the filter screen - accepted the prompt to reset my notes and create new ones - but it stops creating notes after just a few moments and checking in the HM3 replayer for these limits, the stats have not updated properly. I have played over 100K hands at these limits.

Noticed this before when I was playing with this option, which was why I mentioned something seems buggy in my original post.

Super Moderator

Hello again,

Make sure to allow it enough time to finish processing the entire DB. NC will look like it stopped while using the filters options when its not finding any hands and scanning the DB. Be patient and allow it time to finish. If it really looks stuck, stop the note creation and start again. Usually it solves any hickups while processing hands.

At the end of the notes processing completely restart HM3 before going back to the replayer and check if the data on the HUD has updated.

If this does not fix it, please try to detail as much as possible what action you cannot complete to get it working. If needed open a support ticket and attach a few screenshots detailing the issue.

Best wishes,

jahrumble