How to uninstall HM3 fully (everything )

Default How to uninstall HM3 fully (everything )

I have issues with my Hud, I wanna uninstall HM3 und reinstall it again, to start with blank HM3.
    Everytime I do this, everything is there, the databases, the huds, the notecaddy definitions, colordefinitions everything.

How can I uninstall HM3, and Notecaddy with all it's files?

Thanks so much for your help Andreas

Hello.
    Twice removed and installed HM3 with Revounistaller help. The same result as simply using a standard Windows uninstaller.
    HUD still does not work. Hands are imported, but there are no statistics at the tables.

Where can I find all the folders related to HM?

Please tell me how to remove HM3 completely, with all settings

Quote Originally Posted by Neroba View Post
    Hello.
    Twice removed and installed HM3 with Revounistaller help. The same result as simply using a standard Windows uninstaller.
    HUD still does not work. Hands are imported, but there are no statistics at the tables.

Where can I find all the folders related to HM?

Please tell me how to remove HM3 completely, with all settings
    If you are trying to get the HUD working, you should not need to uninstall it all first.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have importing or HUD problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs, and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

lol, brilliant advice "restart the poker client and holdem manager". And the fact that I reinstalled the HM3 at least twice does not matter, it is not taken into account. Then I will say directly, that's what I did too.

Why not just answer my request?
    "Where can I find all the folders related to HM?
    Please tell me how to remove HM3 completely, with all settings"

The fact is that I have Hold'em Manager installed on the D drive. And recently I reinstalled Windows on the C drive. After that, the problems started. That's why I'm asking where all files related to HM are stored. How to remove them to reinstall "from scratch".

I also checked the %appdata% folder, because there used to be files from holdemmanager2, but I didn't find anything

So I hope you can help me with this particular problem. Maybe there is a "reset to factory settings" function?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you are trying to get the HUD working, you should not need to uninstall it all first.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3, and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Restart HM3 and ensure HM3 and the HM3 Server (Auto Import/HUD) are fully started.
    - Launch your poker client(s).

If you continue to have importing or HUD problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs, and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.
    lol, brilliant advice "restart the poker client and holdem manager". And the fact that I reinstalled the HM3 at least twice does not matter, it is not taken into account. Then I will say directly, that's what I did too.

Why not just answer my request?
    "Where can I find all the folders related to HM?
    Please tell me how to remove HM3 completely, with all settings"

The fact is that I have Hold'em Manager installed on the D drive. And recently I reinstalled Windows on the C drive. After that, the problems started. That's why I'm asking where all files related to HM are stored. How to remove them to reinstall "from scratch".

I also checked the %appdata% folder, because there used to be files from holdemmanager2, but I didn't find anything

So I hope you can help me with this particular problem. Maybe there is a "reset to factory settings" function?

With a typical install all you need is Revo. I can't help if you installed it to a non-default path as I have never done that because it is not recommended.

Typical installation places files in 3 locations:

- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3
    - C:\Users\edkle\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager
    - C:\Users\edkle\AppData\Local\Hold'em_Manager

If you can't see the 2nd 2 paths, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-1166d1d9f4b5