Hud not working/responding in game.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hud not working/responding in game.

Hello HM3,

When i play 4 table zoom, my hud is only showing on one table and not the others, it is also performing slow on this table. I have re installed the software and the same thing keeps happening.
    Could you direct me what to do to look into this issue please?

Kind Regards

Adam

Same thing is happening to me since last night. Stats only showing on one zoom table. Have tried multiple stakes.

Also Pokerstars is just acting plain weird. Like zoom tables are doing the zoom animations even though I have them disabled. They're showing those prestige things which I also have disabled. And doing "sit out x cash game tables on next big blind" doesn't seem to work across all the tables too.

Same issue here: Since last night HUD only shows on one zoom table

Also pokerstars is acting weird. Zoom animation and prestige are both showing even though I have these disabled

I just had a report of this in our Discord server and forwarded the discord thread, and this thread, to our QA/Testing Manager for testing as I do not have access to Zoom tables on the Michigan specific skin for PokerStars to test myself.

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread and your forum username.

Once you have sent the logs, screenshots, and hands as instructed at the end of the guide above:

Does the HUD work on Zoom if you roll back to the previous beta version (no uninstall necessary) from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=Beta

This appears to be an issue on the Stars side of things as they are not adding a '#2' to the table name for the second entry at the same stake. If they name 2 entries at the same stake exactly the same, without the '#2', '#3', etc in the table name our HUD can't distinguish the tables from each other. You should report this to stars support and see if they say it is a bug on their end.

I reported this to Stars and they weren't interested.

"Please note that most third party tools are not developed by us and therefore, we cannot offer support about them. We regularly update our software and it might happen that some changes make the third party applications not viable. Since that software is not made by us, the updates for them to work again must be done by the developer of such software, for which we recommend you to get in contact with this developer directly for more information about future updates and compatibility."

It does seem like a bug though unless it's happening to everyone?

Nope it's happening to me, now. Wasn't happneing until the last update. HEM works fine on non-zoom tables

Does anyone know how to fix this?

I spoke to stars and they don't seem interested. Defiantly an issue on zoom..

We reached out to Stars directly to notify them about the issue. Hopefully they can revert the change, or assist us with supporting the change if they don't plan to revert it.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    We reached out to Stars directly to notify them about the issue. Hopefully they can revert the change, or assist us with supporting the change if they don't plan to revert it.
    Thank you very much, if you hear an further update could you share. Much appreciated.