Is NC on HM3 totally flaweded too and I just wasted $25?

Default Is NC on HM3 totally flaweded too and I just wasted $25?

After the stats of a NC package don't appear on HM3, now not even the CaddyScatter graphs appear. Nor the main one, nor the individual ones. Of the following, NC.ScatterOverview, NC.PlayerOverview and another one mentioned on the forum, or they don't appear at all on the HUD, the stats (the HUD tries to reload them but it can't), or on the HUD editor.
    I went over the forum trying to understand the problem and doing many of the things that are suggested and with no result. Plenty of hours wasted for nothing.

Can I get some support here? I would like to use the program I bought a bit after I buy it and not only after some days and many wasted hours.
    This should be quite intuitive and not so far astray from HM2. Instead you do something way different (and with almost the same features - so no really value for customers), that by the time we start to understand its features, you move one to HM4, and discontinue support to HM3. From a customers view, mine, this is ridiculous.

Something else:
    How can I import the popups I had on HM2? There are still some stats missing (with that strange icon instead) in some of my HM3 popups, probably because I changed their name, but I corrected this on the HM2 popups.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Im sorry you are having issues. Let me help you.

Please open a support ticket in HM3 - Send feedback option.

In that ticket please explain as detailed as possible your issues. Namely for the questions you posted:

- now not even the CaddyScatter graphs appear - Is this happening in live play and in replayer or only in live play?

- NC package don't appear on HM3 - What is the name of the package? What method did you use to import the package?

- How can I import the popups I had on HM2? - Popgroups are usually imported together with HUD. Try reimporting HUD.

- There are still some stats missing (with that strange icon instead) in some of my HM3 popups, probably because I changed their name, but I corrected this on the HM2 popups. - Strange icon = HUD not finding stat more often than not. Changing their name didnīt help. Try adding the stat/note to HUD in HUD editor. This will correct any spelling mistakes. Make sure to recreate notes after. Attach to support ticket a screenshot of the error it shows on the "strange icon" when you hover over it with the mouse.

If you wish you can have a look at this video from our playlist of Notecaddy tutorials taht shows detailed "How to migrate from HM2 to HM3" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e8v...8EdMV&index=14

Itīs a 4 minutes long and has very useful tips on how to sucessfully import your stuff from HM2 to HM3.

Looking to hear back from you in that support ticket so we can set you up correctly.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

And is this something we can go over in 1 or 2 days?