Color coding not working properly (with pictures)

Question Color coding not working properly (with pictures)

Hi,

I've created a duplicate of the Edge Cash2 HUD and am trying to color code the different pre flop HUD stats,
    Sometimes it works. But other times it just shows the stat in the foreground font, or color code one of the assigned colors.
    I've attached a picture of me trying to color code the EP RFI stat. As you can see, it will color the values 0-16 yellow. But the 3 players that have a RFI above 20 doesn't get the red color that I've assigned to that value.
    What am I doing wrong here?HUD problem.png

Super Moderator

Hello,

I will try to replicate this.

If you want to test changing the foreground font to the same colour (red instead of green) and see if it fixes it. Might be possible it defaults to the foreground color when reaching the top level instead of the assigned color range.

Still a small fix will be needed if that is it.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Super Moderator

Hello again,

I could not replicate this. Does it still happen if you restart HM3 after making the HUD changes?

I picked up the same HUD and did the exact same change. Replay about 20 hands. All of the players had correct color assigned.

What version of HM3 are you on?

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Hi,

Your are correct that it chooses the foreground color instead. Problem is that for some stats it does it for the lower end of my color ranges and for some stats the higher end. I just changed the font to white now so I know when it's happening at least.
    It seems to only be doing it for Pokerstars screen names though. Looks great on 888/ipoker HUD at least. Can Note Caddy have created some other color coding that overrides my color codes for Pokerstars SNs maybe?

Super Moderator

Hello,

"It seems to only be doing it for Pokerstars screen names though. Looks great on 888/ipoker HUD at least. Can Note Caddy have created some other color coding that overrides my color codes for Pokerstars SNs maybe?"

Make sure that in HUD Options the correct HUD is assigned to pokerstars tables as well. Not a duplicate or even the original by any chance that might have remained active there only for Pokerstars tables.
    To make sure, delete all the other active pokerstars profiles and Add a new one for pokerstars with the correct HUD.

jahrumble

This was in the replayer with a pokerstars HH. I'm sure it is the correct HUD since it looks different than the others.
    These are minor problems so I'm not going to spend to much time on it. But so annoying.