184.108.40.20638 (Beta Release - Feb 09, 2022) is now available!
Latest beta build can be downloaded using beta auto update in HM3 (Settings > Prompt for beta update, then Help > Check for updates) or through this download link.
Full release notes available here.
- Resolved an issue with HandDateTime filters not applying correctly in the reports when not using Start of the day option
- Resolved an issue where graph would not be filtered correctly when combining PokerSiteType with other filters
- Resolved an issue where HM3 would immediately close on startup for some users when updating from older builds
- Resolved an issue where settings were unintentionally being loaded from alternate config file
Previous beta 220.127.116.1127 (Beta Release - Feb 03, 2022)
- Added MaxHands filter. This filter replaces old LastHands filter and will limit the results to X hands. For example DidVPIP and MaxHands=1000 will show you 1000 hands where you VPIP.
- Changed existing LastHands filter to only display hands from last X hands instead of always displaying X hands. For example, filtering for DidVPIP and Last Hands=1000 will now show you hands where you VPIP from last 1000 hands.
- Allow decimals to be entered in rakeback settings
- Changed Quit hotkey from Ctrl-X to Ctrl-Q
- Improved startup process and messaging to user in case of an issue
- Prevent error report prompt from appearing twice when shutting down HM3 in case error was found
- PokerStars - Added support for 7-max table layouts
- Resolved an issue that could cause HM3 to temporarily stop responding while third party app was being disabled.
- Added WePokerPlus and SupremaPoker support
- GGPoker - Improved GG Masters Bounty tournament detection
- GGPoker - Resolved an issue with importing tournament summaries
- Horizon Poker - Renamed from Revolution Poker
- Ipoker - Added support for table size detection from hand histories
- Ipoker - Improved blind size detection when thousands separator is used
- PartyPoker - Added tournament number detection when importing BetMGM spin tournaments
- PokerStars - Improved buy-in detection for progressive bounty tournaments
- Winamax - Added support for tournament table changes in the new client
- Copy with stats option for hand histories will now include stat labels
- Resolved an issue where reports would show 1 hand sessions in some situations
- Small tweaks to Hole Cards Grid layout to improve text visibility for different languages