Possible to override hands for Ignition?

Default Possible to override hands for Ignition?

Hi,
    Is it possible to override hands in my database for Ignition?

Reason for doing this is when the hand grabber converts the hand I only know my hold cards. After 24 hours I can download the HH's from Ignition with all hold cards revealed, so it would be cool if I could just reload the HH files and have HM3 basically replace the old HH's with the new ones.

Is this possible. Or do I have to "purge" the old hands then reload the new files?

Thank you,
    Jason

You do not have to purge or delete the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) live play hands. You just have to toggle on the 'allow reimport' setting before you manually import the downloaded hands as instructed in this guide.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You do not have to purge or delete the Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) live play hands. You just have to toggle on the 'allow reimport' setting before you manually import the downloaded hands as instructed in this guide.
    Thank you. I wasn't sure if this would result in duplicate hands or not. Sounds like it doesn't, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    When I do this it appears I no longer get recognized as "Hero" for the hands that got imported.

It does appear to have erased all of the "old" hand histories, and it appears that the upload was successful. But all of my reports are missing the hands now because none of them are linked to "Hero"

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfish11 View Post
    When I do this it appears I no longer get recognized as "Hero" for the hands that got imported.

It does appear to have erased all of the "old" hand histories, and it appears that the upload was successful. But all of my reports are missing the hands now because none of them are linked to "Hero"
    That should not happen as both our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) hand history files and the downloaded hands label you as '[ME]' in the files (if you open one of each in a text editor) and we convert that to 'Hero' during the parsing of the hands. Attached you can see an image from a new database I just created then imported from my C:\HM3Archive folder first, and then imported all my downloaded hands.

2022-01-22_09h41_49.jpg

If you do not have the latest beta version 3.1.21.7756 installed yet please update to it from this link.

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM3Archive, then import the downloaded hands.

If none of that helps: Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ with a link to this thread and your forum name. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Thank you, it was user error on my part. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfish11 View Post
    Thank you, it was user error on my part. Sorry for the confusion.
    No worries, thanks for letting us know it is not some sort of bug.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.