Alias creation through color tagging

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Alias creation through color tagging

Hello,

Is there a way to automate the creation of an alias with the colornotes i make with HEM2? (NOT talking about colortags in stars)

For example, with the hud u can colortag the hudborder a particular color. And i want that particular color to group in an alias, is this possible?

If you want to create an alias with a lot of villains you can do it via PGAdmin as explained here or via the new NoteCaddy Premium Aliases feature that creates an alias based on a color definition but please be aware that it can be very resource intensive to link all villains to an alias so you should have a powerful computer with lots of ram if attempting this. This technique can also cause erroneous results if some of the villain's you aliased together have played hands against each other. An alias is designed to join 2 or more hero screen names that would not have played against each other so while this is possible to do it is not something we officially support or recommend.

Hi,

Yes I've tried the pgadmin approach before posting this topic. Had similar crashes as other people that say hem2 crashes when they want to "select player" after creating the big alias. Assume this is due to the facts you are staying, errornous results or need much more RAM.
    Will try to fiddle with notecaddy some time later.