Every time i open my HM3, it try to import all my hands, what last about 10 min.

Default Every time i open my HM3, it try to import all my hands, what last about 10 min.

Hey guys,

Bought a new PC, and restaure my HM3 database after backup it from older PC. Now, every time i open HM3, or import hands from my session on PP or GG, it starts to import all my preview hands from other session. It takes several minutes, where i cant use my Hud on open tables.
    This never happened on my last PC, just take few seconds to import the file i select from the day, and when i fresh open HM3, starts in a couple seconds, without trying to import preview hands.

what should i do to fix it?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

It sounds like you configured your HM3Archive folder as an auto import folder. Open the HM3 - Tools - Site Settings... menu and double check all of the site's auto import folders and select/remove any folders that are not configured in your various site settings.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.