Notecaddy don't Start

Default Notecaddy don't Start

today notecaddy does not want to start, while last night it was fine.
    Untitled 1.png

Super Moderator

Hello,

Im sorry for only answering you now. I completely missed your thread until now.

Did you get it running again by now? Sometimes it can take a few more moments to load up. Waiting a minute or so to allow it to launch still not does it?

Is there any update or window of NC on the background of HM3 window? Sometimes NC window opens in the back of HM3. The only way to notice in on the taskbar it has the "Notecaddy" for us to click and proceed with update/install of NC.

If this is still not helpful let me know please. There is a couple more steps we can try to get it running again.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

Im sorry for only answering you now. I completely missed your thread until now.

Did you get it running again by now? Sometimes it can take a few more moments to load up. Waiting a minute or so to allow it to launch still not does it?

Is there any update or window of NC on the background of HM3 window? Sometimes NC window opens in the back of HM3. The only way to notice in on the taskbar it has the "Notecaddy" for us to click and proceed with update/install of NC.

If this is still not helpful let me know please. There is a couple more steps we can try to get it running again.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    I tried to reinstall HM3 but nothing changes. then I added the "Max Value Software" folder to the antivirus exceptions and it started.

I've got the same problem as well.

Activated my free licence yesterday. I get the notecaddy options on the apps menu (Show and Report) but when I click them it does nothing.

Tried moving the notecaddy folder as previous suggested and doesn't fix it.

Paused my AV protection and tried again but still not working.

Seems that the notecaddy EXE is starting as I can see it listed under the HoldemManager 3 app in task manager.

Also updated to latest beta. Again no joy.

Super Moderator

Hello Westy,

For the free licence that is the expected behaviour. Notecady runs on the background and user does not have access to the UI of NC.

The Notecaddy main screen and other funcionality, as well as definitions pre-built full definition packages are only open for full licenced users. In the free version we have access to the a HUD and a few definitions only.

If you have an active licence and cannot see the Notecaddy main screen. That is an issue we need to take care of.

Hope this clears some doubts.

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello Westy,

For the free licence that is the expected behaviour. Notecady runs on the background and user does not have access to the UI of NC.

The Notecaddy main screen and other funcionality, as well as definitions pre-built full definition packages are only open for full licenced users. In the free version we have access to the a HUD and a few definitions only.

If you have an active licence and cannot see the Notecaddy main screen. That is an issue we need to take care of.

Hope this clears some doubts.

jahrumble
    Ah ok. That makes sense now. Thanks.

Maybe those menu options should not be available or some kind of message pops up if you have the free licence.

Super Moderator

Hello Westy,

I need to update the information I gave before.

For new hm3 purchases with existing hm2/nc licenses there is a 4 months free NC trial avaliable. Those who had hm3 already recevied 4 months free when we released it right away.

Make sure to activate these 4 months in the store by purchasing NC free.

Best wishes,

jahrumble