Hero lifetime stats show on all tables 888 poker

Default Hero lifetime stats show on all tables 888 poker

Having an issue were Hero stats showing and counting all hands for the selected profile on 888 poker. There is no option to select session stats / lifetime stats like there is with opponents with a right mouse click on the HUD. I want it to display what my table image is, but it would also be nice to switch to lifetime stats on tables.

Did you edit the config file in the past to show lifetime stats in the replayer HUD? If so you need to remove that edit or change it to 'False' when playing live.

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats* at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

*You can edit the config file to 'True' when using the Replayer, and then to 'False' when playing live to see your table image on live tables instead of lifetime hero data.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If none of that helps: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

I did not edit anything, I only set 888 up. The issue seems to have resolved itself but shows sometimes, it counted up to 100 hands for the Hero before correcting but the issue was still present up to 400 hands in and the odd time will show all hands. I recall being able to display all Hero stats by right clicking the Hero HUD, not sure why this is not an option. What would be a great option is to find Hero stats in relation to the player with the most hands on the table; often if you play the same games you will play the same players - it is reasonable to assume they use a HUD also. Your stats in relation to their image of you and them of yours should be an option.

There it is again - on a 9 handed $1 SNG I have data on 3 players one with 45 hands, 2 with 12 hands. Hero stats showing 12 hands. Definitely something funky going on with how it is tracking hands per session on 888. I expect it to show the data for players with more than 10 hands as this is the default number of hands but Hero stats should be 0 per table. Reset all stats seems to stop tracking Hero stats. Stopping and restarting the HUD also doesn't track correctly, will show 10 hands when in fact there is 14, also Hero stats get reset to 0 it seems which is somewhat expected behaviour.
    Last edited by Urdagi; 01-12-2022 at 02:35 PM.

Did you edit any of the HUD - HUD Options - 'Filters'? *Those settings can drastically change what the HUD shows at the table. *Do your HUD Options - Filters appear the same as the default ones in the linked image here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/o7gntiu9je...lters.png?dl=0 ? If not, change them so they do.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screenshot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Cash Results By Stakes Report (or Tournaments by Buyin report if you don't play cash games) for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Options Filters and attach your \HM3logs files in a support ticket as explained in this FAQ -*https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

You can't switch Hero to lifetime hands in live play.

HM3 is designed to only show your table session stats in the HUD at each table, and in the Replayer. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much, if at all, between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt and/or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your HM3 reports.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Literally just said in the last reply I did not edit anything. It is not meeting the design specs at all. 888 is showing multiple problems I suggest looking into it! It is at least 4 hands behind also.

Quote Originally Posted by Urdagi View Post
    Literally just said in the last reply I did not edit anything. It is not meeting the design specs at all. 888 is showing multiple problems I suggest looking into it! It is at least 4 hands behind also.
    I am not sure if we have any support that regularly plays 888 so please reproduce the issue and send screenshots, logs and hands from a session as requested in the previous replies.

a) Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue.*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like wetransfer and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.