Notes .n2d not showing

Default Notes .n2d not showing

All the notes that I had are .xml. Today I searched in ultimate pack and found one note that I need but it's .n2d file, not xml. I imported the note, reset notes, restarted HEM (and server) but still that note is not showing (I have enough sample). What might be the problem? (not in question is HM.4BetRange-SBvBB

Super Moderator

Hello,

Let me ask a few questions to understand correctly:

- The .n2d def. you are trying to import comes from a "Manage my ultimate packages" pack? - What is the name of this package?

- How did you import the note from the package?

- Does it show on replayer and not on live or both?

If you have an active NC subscription it doesn´t make a difference if its .n2d or .xml stat. They both should work.

Let me know, I will try the definition once you let me know what package it is from.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Yes, it's from ultimate packages. I downloaded pack in notecaddy app but exported and moved notes to some random folder to use each later if needed (since i didn't want all the time notes creating for so many of them that i don't need). Then yesterday I imported this note on tools>import>import note definitions.
    Note doesn't show in both live play and replayer.

Super Moderator

Hello,

I will try to replicate this on my end.

Makes all sense the steps you took. I see where it might be breaking tough. Maybe when importing from the folder it losts its "signature". .n2d definitions are locked to a licence. Moving them around might have broke something. I need to test that and Ill report my findings as soon as possible.

By the way: Does the note show on Notecaddy in the column as an active definition?

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Yes, it's on active definitions. Maybe it could be converted to xml and then could work.

Super Moderator

Hello,

I have tested this and have now a few more doubts. I need to isolate if the behaviour of a couple more stats are working correctly or not.

AlphaScorpii can you please backup your definitions to a folder. Clear the definitions folder in NC, install the NCE-MTT package and recreate notes. After this, please check the popup MTT-3b on the NCE-MTT HUD imported together with the package. On replayer against the player I have most hands on in my DB (9k hands) there are way to many stats with that (-), even if the guy is a tight reg there is for sure more than enough sample for those stats to populate. However I got players with only 200 hands and that specific stat (HM.4BetRange-SBvBB) was populated.

It would be awesome to have 2 sets of info to compare and make sure what is going on. Please open a support ticket using the send feedback option in HM3 and attach there a screenshot in replayer of the MTT-3b popup for your villain with most hands.

I can´t figure out for now if its just that specific definition(s) that need a fix or it could be something deeper as some players populate and some dont.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

jahrumble