NoteCaddy stats not updating in real time

Default NoteCaddy stats not updating in real time

I am having an issue where NoteCaddy stats don't update in real time. For example, I have a 3bet BB vs Hero's BTN stat.

Villain 3bets me and it still shows the statistics from prior to that 3bet.

It does show the updated stat in the hand replayer in HM3 ... but this is not useful obviously.

I restarted HM3 (v3.1.19.0) and it updated the stat on the live table, however a few hands later the same situation occurred again.

I am using the ram disk setting. Going to try turning that off next to see if it helps. Playing on WPN btw.
    Last edited by ten25; 01-09-2022 at 07:02 PM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

Please make sure you are using the latest release of HM3. Go to TOOLS -Settings - General - Tick ON the "Prompt for beta updates". After this go to HELP - Check for updates.
    By the end you should be on HM3v.3.1.21.7756 and Notecaddy v.2.9.9021

After the update, reset and recreate notes for your DB in NC and give it another go.

Tell me if this helped.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

Quote Originally Posted by jahrumble View Post
    Hello,

Please make sure you are using the latest release of HM3. Go to TOOLS -Settings - General - Tick ON the "Prompt for beta updates". After this go to HELP - Check for updates.
    By the end you should be on HM3v.3.1.21.7756 and Notecaddy v.2.9.9021

After the update, reset and recreate notes for your DB in NC and give it another go.

Tell me if this helped.

Best wishes,

jahrumble
    Still didn't fix it. Someone just 3bet on the BTN vs my MP and the table still shows 10% while replay shows 18%. It's also happening on other custom stats, not just this one. I stabbed the flop and someone check called & it still shows they fold to stabs 100% ... but hand replayer shows 75%.

I attached an image below showing one player who 3bet me BB vs BTN and it's showing on the replayer but not the HUD (note in the vs hero section of my pop up it shows BB vs Hero BTN 6% and one of the live tables I am on with them it shows 3%)

2022-01-10 23_19_51-Mail.jpg
    Last edited by ten25; 01-11-2022 at 01:28 AM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

How long does it take for the stat to update in the live tables if you just continue to play? The average time for NC to update the stats on the HUD in live play is about 2 hands. In you scenario the info would update when you are on the HJ position for that orbit.

Some other things can impact this as well. Size of DB/how many definitions being used, pokeroom HHs, specs of PC (with task manager try to gauge if the PC resources are being used to max or not).

To put into context. On the up to date version of NC, 500k hands DB on PS and running a package of definitions I get the 2 hands average to update NC stats. If I use the "default definitions" only and a 20k Hands DB it can be faster.

Let me know if this helps.

We might need to try and isoalte this further to understand why it is slow on your end.

Best wishes,

jahrumble

The stats do not update during my current session. They will if I restart HM3. They may update if I stop a session ... i.e. wait 30 min and then start playing again, however I haven't tested to see if that is the case or not.

edit: I stand corrected ... 20 hands later it updated. Still too many since some people are 3betting so much. I already got 3bet again in the same spot by the same player and now it's missing that one.
    Last edited by ten25; 01-11-2022 at 09:50 PM.

Super Moderator

Hello,

I have answered to you and another person in this thread: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=544378&page=2

This issue seems to relate to that one. I have pointed a few steps in there for you to follow and try to further isolate what is going on.

Hope to hear back from you soon.

Best wishes,

jahrumble