Trying to see my hud replayer

Default Trying to see my hud replayer

So I know how to see my own hud in settings but its always with like 100 hands or whatever. How do I see it with like 100k hands? Thanks.

There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live table hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats* at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

*You can edit the config file to 'True' when using the Replayer, and then to 'False' when playing live to see your table image on live tables instead of lifetime hero data.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

OK thanks. I usually have my hud hidden anyway but will it still cause performance issues if I just leave it like this now (with hud hidden).

Quote Originally Posted by mortensen99 View Post
    OK thanks. I usually have my hud hidden anyway but will it still cause performance issues if I just leave it like this now (with hud hidden).
    I believe it still queries for the hero data even if you have the hero HUD hidden so it might but there are too many variables (pc specs, DB size, total hero hands, hud/popup complexity, etc) for me to know if you will experience any performance issues. We have been posting that workaround on the forums for nearly 2 years and I have only had a couple of users report any performance issues so hopefully you won't have any issues. If you do have issues just switch that setting to false when playing live and true when replaying hands between sessions.