The hud is not visible in certain Winamax tournaments

Default The hud is not visible in certain Winamax tournaments

Apathetically everything works correctly in Winamax, except when opening tournaments such as "Guerrilla" or "Popcorn", in which the hud does not work, however in the rest of the tournaments everything works correctly. In these two tournaments the hands are imported correctly, but the hud does not come out on the tables. I have read in a forum that it may be due to having made some change in the name of the tournaments, but it does not seem to me the reason. I have downloaded the latest beta version, but I do not know if it is already solved in this version.

Quote Originally Posted by VisEtHonor View Post
    Apathetically everything works correctly in Winamax, except when opening tournaments such as "Guerrilla" or "Popcorn", in which the hud does not work, however in the rest of the tournaments everything works correctly. In these two tournaments the hands are imported correctly, but the hud does not come out on the tables. I have read in a forum that it may be due to having made some change in the name of the tournaments, but it does not seem to me the reason. I have downloaded the latest beta version, but I do not know if it is already solved in this version.
    Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - You can also attach any screenshots or other files to the Send Feedback interface as long as they don't total over 10 MB (including logs).
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)