Hud takes about 5-6 hands to load on all tables. How can I solve this.

Default Hud takes about 5-6 hands to load on all tables. How can I solve this.

Currently my Hud is not shown at the tables until I play 5-6 hands.
    After this long time, the hud immediately appears on all tables.
    I have a huge Hud with over 100 Stats, mixed HMStats with Notecaddy Stats.
    But I still would love if this Hud appears right after the first Hand I played.

Please help me to solve this, are there special settings or some workarounds how I can fix this.

Thank you so much for your help, I really appriciate it, thanks Andreas

The HUD itself has 100 stats, or the popups? It is most likely related to the number of stats in your HUD/popups and/or the size of your database.

Are you using a custom HUD you created or imported from HM2? Do you have the same problems if you use the HM3 'Standard' HUD profile? Try to remove any unused or extra popups from the HM3 HUD profile, that you might have imported from HM2. With HM3 it loads the stats for all the associated popups even if you are not using them.

- HM3 - HUD - HUD Editor - 'Profile:' = select the profile you want to edit.
    - Options - 'Export' or 'Duplicate' the profile so you have a backup copy before you make any edits.
    - Click the 'Popup Groups' button in the upper right corner.
    - In the upper left under 'Groups' you can select then 'Delete' any unused popups.

This should help speed up the overall HUD and popups performance.

If you continue to have problems:

- If you have an 'Alias' selected as the active player try selecting a specific site screen name with fewer hands and exit HM3, close the HM3 server, and restart HM3.
    - Try to remove positional stats directly in the hud (stats using position item property in the Hud Editor)
    - Try to reduce number of stats in the HUD
    - Try to disable session stats in tooltips (HM3 - HUD - HUD Options)
    - Try to set max number of hands limit lower in HUD Options
    - Try to reduce the number of hands in the database (new database and import only a small portion of the hands)
    - For popup loading speeds: reduce number of popups and complexity of the popups

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Only my Hud has over 100 statistics, with over 100 popups and about 2600 (all Notecaddy stats) stats in it.
    Also I would love to work with huge databases, 1million to 8 million hands per Database.
    The more the better.
    Puh I invested a lot of time and money to create this Hud in HM2, and now it takes so long
    to load. Huge databases and a lot of statistics are important for me, and for me Winrate.
    Currently it takes up to 8-13 hands until the Hud loads.

Do you have any advice how I can move on without reducing the complexity?
    I have a HighEnd Computer with huge performance, is there any chance to reduce this time of Loading?

I am really wondering, this Hud worked super fast on HM2, and now with HM3 it takes to long to load, so
    you are very limited with HM3 and can only play with small amount of stats. This makes no sense for me.
    Do you think you can to an update on HM3 so that you fix this for players like me, who want to use huge
    databases and a huge amount of stats?

Thank you for your help. Andreas
    Last edited by katimp; 01-03-2022 at 12:27 PM.

HM3 uses SQLite instead of PostgreSQL for the database so it isn't going to perform the same as HM2 did with large databases and super complex popups.

Does it help if you open the HM3 - Apps - NoteCaddy menu and 'Disable NoteCaddy'?

The only other thing I can think to suggest, other than what I suggested above and in my previous post, that might help is:

We have a manual config file edit that can be used to limit the amount of hands loaded and RAM used.

Close HM3, exit the server icon from the Windows System Tray and view your C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0 folder with Windows File Explorer. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...0-1166d1d9f4b5

Please right-click and 'Copy' ONLY these 2 files:
    - HoldemManager.config
    - HoldemManager.config.bak

And paste them to a new folder on your desktop.

Open the HoldemManager.config file in a text editor and add

<Key Name="MaximumAgeOfPlayerHands" Value="4" />
    <Key Name="MaximumAgeOfPlayerHandsUnit" Value="Day" />
    below Section Name="Database".

Save the file, close it, and launch HM3 then test the reports to let me know if that fixed your issues.

Note: If the MaximumAgeOfPlayerHands is not set, or set to zero, all player hands are loaded.

Possible values for MaximumAgeOfPlayerHandsUnit are:
    - Day
    - Week
    - Month
    - Year

I tried your suggestions, nothing worked.
    I have only 20k hands in my Database.

Do you have any other sulotion for me (I pay a lot of money for HM3 and my hud doesn't work)?

Thank you for your help

Quote Originally Posted by katimp View Post
    I tried your suggestions, nothing worked.
    I have only 20k hands in my Database.

Do you have any other sulotion for me (I pay a lot of money for HM3 and my hud doesn't work)?

Thank you for your help
    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.