PC Freezes when moving HM3 to a different screen

Default PC Freezes when moving HM3 to a different screen

Hello,

I just got my 3 monitor setup complete yesterday and when I fire hm3 up and then move it to another screen, my mouse gets really laggy all of a sudden. I right click and it goes back to being fine, but then a few seconds later my pc freezes and restarts. I notice that the theme on my case fans stops and then know it's going to reboot. I don't have this issue with any other program.

With everything being fine unless I move that to a different screen, I can't help but think HM3 is the issue. My specs are..

Samsung g9 odyssey 5120x1440 res, connected via DisplayPort 1.4(240hz), 2 27” dell monitors above connected via display port. Main specs for pc intel i9-10900k, nvidia rtx 3090 and 64gb of ram.

Thank you in advance.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please reproduce and screenshot the error and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:

a) Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (right-click - Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Here is a short video showing how to collect those event viewer logs.

b) Please attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Note: When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site wetransfer or filedropper and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.