Double up and Triple up tournaments on Bovada,

Default Double up and Triple up tournaments on Bovada,

Hello It is not possible to track the results for Double up and Triple up tournaments on Bovada,

Thank you for listening to my request and happy holidays

Does it update the results if you download the hands 24+ hours later from the Ignition client and 'force reimport' them as instructed in this guide?

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported for HM3 to properly calculate the size, places, and prizes. Without this information it is impossible for HM3 to work out the correct results. The only sites that currently write these summary files that we support right now is Pokerstars, Full Tilt, Winamax, WPN, Pacific, Run It Once Poker and GGPoker. If your site does not write summaries, or you experience any discrepancies with the STT/SNG results, you will need to manually edit the results via the Reports - Tournament - Tournaments - right-click - edit - Tournament Editor.

Please try all the steps in this FAQ - https://kb.holdemmanager.com/knowled...-reports-fixed

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem original hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed. Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like https://wetransfer.com/ or https://www.filedropper.com/ and copy/paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.

Does it update the results if you download the hands 24+ hours later from the Ignition client and 'force reimport' them as instructed in this guide?
    As a professional poker player, I conduct a nightly review session. The next day--- It's on to the next session- to study the hands I have played for that day. It would be really confusing to play each day, and then after my session, look at yesterdays results.

Any tournament with more than 1 table (and some single table games) will require a separate Tournament Summary/History file to be imported
    The Double up and Triple Ups are Single 1-Table Sit n goes

Thanks anyways for hearing my request and wish you guys a great day.

I have never played these games personally so I don't have any hand history files to test. I see one old developer ticket about their DON's where we have a downloaded hand history file and it is detected properly. If you have hands from our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) that are not being detected properly then please send us the hand history files, and screenshots/details of the errors by tournament 'Number' stat, as instructed in the previous reply for us to test in detail.